Should I buy? ADVICE!

I own one butt plug, and if you've been following posts I've put about it you'll know I very much like it.

I purchased the plug from elsewhere but this is it:

Anyway I'm looking for a second one to keep at my OH's house and introduce us to couples anal play with me.

Today's deal of the day is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 The price is good and reviews seem excellent, but it's a bit different in shape to my other purchase.

I just want opinions, someone tell me whether it's worth it or not?...

I'm considering this TODAY because of being DOTD, however I'm also considering one of:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=278

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27149

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16748

at a later date.

J

After looking into the 3 other plugs I've just put on here I realise none of them are silicone ( the material of my current butt plug and preferred material ).

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free. I'm struggling with this, I need a different one.

J

My OH and I have one each of the deal of the day.
It is good, but a very different sensation to the one you have pictured.
I would say buy the deal of the day, but in addition to your other plug.

Aqualaria wrote:

My OH and I have one each of the deal of the day.
It is good, but a very different sensation to the one you have pictured.
I would say buy the deal of the day, but in addition to your other plug.

When you say in addition to my other plug, do you mean the one I already own or another of my buying considerations?

I'm a little apprehensive because of its different sensations - its shape etc.

I don't know what to do!!!

J

I mean in addition to buying another one for your OH's house.

We have 4 or 5 different butt plugs for use in differing circumstances.

The different sensation I referred to is just where it touches inside, and it is only 6 quid. I like the longer narrower handle type anyway, so I say go for it! If you like the one you have, you have very little to lose!

Personallyl they all look rather similar in dimension to what you have already.

I have a variety of plugs for different purposes, depending how i'm feeling.

eg, wider stem, longer/shorter etc.

my favourite is a twisted silicone plug from here - will get the link shortly and post.

Long Time Cumiing wrote:

After looking into the 3 other plugs I've just put on here I realise none of them are silicone ( the material of my current butt plug and preferred material ).

Well, I think silicone sucks hairy monkey balls when it comes to anal toys of any size, so I won't go there, but out of the three you listed, the first one makes the most sense, as the bulge-to-stem ratio is the highest, and thus it will be more secure.

Well it's all sounding good.

I guess for £6 i really have very little to lose...

Silicone is my material of choice because most of our toys are silicone and we've never had a problem.

It may be interesting to see the differences between this and my other one, and then if I purchase another one ( end of month? ) then I can have another similar to the first again, or whatever kind I want...

Glass ones intruige me...

I'm purchasing a different one rather than the same one again because my OH already owns it, so we both have one but at different houses - if they're at the same house it would just be confusing.

J

Forgive me if this seems a really stupid question, but have you checked the measurements of the DOTD plug to make sure it's a suitable size for you? Just asking as the DJ ones you posted are alot bigger in comparison.

I have it and it's very small!

If you're not bothered about the size of it then definitely go for it! :)

***Update***

After all the advice the other day on this forum I purchased the butt plug, it arrived yesterday and I tested it today.

I must say, it is considerably smaller but also more comfortable than my other plug. I enjoy it in a different way.

I've worn it for most of the night, I very much like it.

I am, however, confused about its shape and therefore insertion direction. It has an angled tip to hit the prostate, which I originally assumed meant it had to face inwards towards my belly, however upon initial entry I found this uncomfortable and found the opposite way with the curved edge facing my back was both pleasurable and comfortable.

I reapplied lube a while later and tried it again facing my belly, it was less awkward however didn't stay in position and so I removed it, turned it around and replaced it, finding it very comfortable yet again.

I'm wondering others opinions on insertion directions, or does it really make no odds?

J