Site issues on mobile?

Few things I've noticed, when adding items to my wishlist today I had to click an entirely different wishlist for it to get added to the one I wanted, so they are all messed up.

Secondly I have submitted a new review, it's there, I've seen it but it's not showing on my profile page for some reason?

Haven't had a chance to check on my laptop but I'm using Chrome on my phone.

There has been a few issues with the wishlists lately. Mine does that as well.

As for the review there is an issue as well which lovehoney know about and are working on. The review is live on the site but they are not showing up on people profiles pages at the moment.

Are the wishlists all out of line for you? This is how it's showing on mine, even on the laptop. As they're out of sync, it's easy to add them to the wrong list. I think there's some sort of glitch with it, it happened a week or so again, got fixed and it seems to have appeared again in the last few days.

If it's a tester review, then it's a known glitch, but there isn't a date of when it will be resolved yet, you can read more about it on the glitches thread :)

Yes that is how my wishlists are showing. If I add it to the wishlist above the one I want then it adds to the one I want.

I am sorry about these issues :( 

The review issue is known but still no ETA on fix. 

Please pop on the glitches thread to let them know in tech that the wishlist one has cropped up again 

Thanks for letting us know 

Same for me. The check box (circle) is not next to the correct list.

Ooh I see, I didn't even know there was a glitch thread!

Apologies, I did have a quick scan to see if there was a thread on this. Hope it's fixed soon :)