Wishlist problems :-/

I've been having a lot of trouble with trying to add items to my wishlists today :-( I keep getting the 'sorry there is no love honey page matching your request'

I am accessing LH from my phone today so I don't know if that has anything to do with it? Anyone else having issues or is it just me?

I'm on my laptop and the links seem to be working fine so it might just be your phone xx

I have this problem quite often howeverni usually just hit back then try again and it works fine xx

I'm sure I've seen this mentioned loads in my time lurking.
I've certainly experienced it too. In samsung android built in browser and chrome on a pc.
Like others have said I try again and it sometimes works then

kayliixx wrote:

I have this problem quite often howeverni usually just hit back then try again and it works fine xx

yeah that was working for me earlier but it's having none of it now and just repeatedly sends me to the sorry it doesn't exist page :-/ Ah well, I'll just have to do it on the laptop tomorrow.

It does seem to be a common error. I have days where it works perfectly fine, and other days where it doesn't. Sometimes just closing my browser and re-opening sometimes does the trick. I think LH are aware of the issue, so hopefully it will get sorted soon.

Yep I've had this as well some days, I just have to keep trying.

All is working fine now I'm on the laptop ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)