Tips/advice on anal with new bigger toy

The other day I bought a Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 6 Inch Dildo as i wanted something realstic for anal play, and at the same time wanted to move up in size from basic butt plugs I already have (LH Slimine Butt Plug and LH booty Buddy).

I got the toy yesterday and got around to using it at night in the bathroom before a shower. The first few attempts of trying to insert it in ended in discomfort and not actually managing it. Not to be deterred though I kept taking things slow, and was eventually able to get it in, I want to say i got 80-90% of the way. I suceeding several more times at getting it in, but in the end I couldn't quite use it to climax reverting to a stroker to instead.

So i'm basically i'm looking for any tips on how to appraoch this larger toy . On my first attempt I lubed myself and the toy up quite a bit and took things slowly so i could get used to the size inside me.

Cheers

Did you warm up with either of your other plugs? If not, perhaps try this next time.

Kaiser wrote:

Did you warm up with either of your other plugs? If not, perhaps try this next time.

+1

in addition to that try different positions, but you may not be able to orgasm with just that, have you orgasmed from just but plugs before?

its a new toy and a step up from what you're used to so take time and patience and you will get there.

It's like trying to touch your toes for the first time and not managing it. But keep at it, without overdoing it in the heat of the moment and you will eventually train your body to allow you to achieve these things.

The first butt plug I bought off here (also the first toy I ever bought for myself ever) took me about 4 years to get into - with intermittent training etc!

Kaiser wrote:

I didn't actually think of that, but now you mention it, makes perfect sense to do so.

Young and fun95 wrote:

+1

in addition to that try different positions, but you may not be able to orgasm with just that, have you orgasmed from just but plugs before?

I tried sitting on it to begin with, but eventually found that suctioned to the tiles in the bathroom worked best on my first use.

Think I may have written the orgasm part wrong, I can use my other plugs to add pleasure when I am using my hand or a masturbator type toy, so I was hoping to do the same with the new toy. I ended up concentrating too much on the toy and making sure I was ok with it in and such like, therefore when i wanted to ogasm it was easier just to do it with my stroker on it's own

Just Jenson wrote:

its a new toy and a step up from what you're used to so take time and patience and you will get there.

It's like trying to touch your toes for the first time and not managing it. But keep at it, without overdoing it in the heat of the moment and you will eventually train your body to allow you to achieve these things.

The first butt plug I bought off here (also the first toy I ever bought for myself ever) took me about 4 years to get into - with intermittent training etc!

My first couple of attempts where not great, but then I knew and expected it wasn't going to be perfect first time. Will of course be taking my time, and working at it.

Update on attempt No 2. Went to try out the toy for a 2nd time tonight and it's gone worse than the first time.

I warmed up with the bigger of my 2 butt plugs as suggested and then after a bit I moved onto the new toy. When trying to use it I went very slowly but felt a lot of discomfort then some pain. After deciding it's not worth continuing I went to clean myslef up and noticed what I though was blood, and yes there was some blood which is not fun.

I'm not sure if i should be worried or not? A little while back i went to the doctors as i had a small lump just inside my anus but was told it would normally go away to which it did, but now this happens.