Anal toy size issue

Right then, I am really, really into anal stretching. I can hit 8.5 inch circumferences fairly easily and 9 inches with a bit of practice. My record is 9.5.

The problem I’m having now though is I’ve hit a point where increased girth comes with greatly increased length which isn’t really my thing and I just can’t manage the length.

Im fine with 6 inches of length and can get upto 8 inches with a bit of practice but I just can’t seem to take anything longer.

Has anyone got any suggestions on techniques or recommendations of short (6 inch long) 9+ inch circumference dildos or butt plugs?

Thanks V

Sorry in advance that I don’t have a reply that can help.
I just came to say that describing 6 inches of length as ‘short’ cut me to my soul hahahha.

1 Like

Hah. It’s all relative I guess. Compared to the 12 inch long anal dildos I’m seeing with the girth I want 6 inches is definitely “short” :grin:

Closest I would suggest would be this Lifelike Lover one:

7" length, which is slightly longer than you wanted but not beyond what you have taken before and 9.5" circumference. I’ve no first hand experience with it but seems to tick most boxes.

Alternatively, an inflatable butt plug might work?

2 Likes

9.5 :flushed: wow

:rofl: Well beyond me @JoCat !

1 Like

I love being stretched and that 9.5” sounds amazing. Not sure what my biggest is so far but I always want to go bigger. I’ve got an inflatable but plug myself and love inflating it and then pulling it out and just letting it hold halfway so I get maximum stretch.