Sleeping naked appreciation thread...

i always sleep naked, doesnt matter winter or summer, i like the softness of my bed lenin and the softness of my skin bare.

Butt nekkid!

I always sleep naked :)

naked all the way! :D and im naturally very hot in bed so my OH has no choice :P though im sure hed go naked reguardless :D do sometimes have to put a pillow between us though as i cant stand tickly body hair xx

i sleep naked, and have done for years. i love it, i follow the rules as laid down by the sex goddess Marilyn Monroe...."chanel No 5 and a smile",,,,

Double post clicked to fast lol

Cant beat sleeping naked,Unless im wearing my other halfs recently worn underwear

snuggerly pJs in winter or if im in a tent but nothing in summer unless im in need of a hug and then ill wear one of my partners tops. but naked really is best and i usualy und up that way anyway even if i sytart of in snuggerly PJs and my partner refuses to let me sleep wearing anything when we are together (he says clothes feel funny in bed.

remember borrowing a night dress once when i was little. i think i would have been able to move more freely in a straightjacket! never again

Another naked sleeper! I cant stand wearing anything in bed...nor if my partner is.

I hate it if I have to stay anywhere as I feel obliged to cover up! ;)

i sleep nekkid Mrs g likes to wear a nightie, she insists I pull it down when Im finished (old joke)

it's nice in this warm weather, naked but under a flat sheet is soo much more comfy (esp as being single i can starfish!)

Sleep naked is the best!!! Whether it be cold or hot always sleep in the buff!!! Everyone should do it!!

Naked always even at a friends house as
Can't stand being too warm

only way to sleep ;-)

I've tried it once but I couldn't get to sleep - the feel of my sheets under me and my duvets pressing down on my skin was too distracting. It took me about an hour and a half of sleeplessness to finally give up and change back into my pyjamas; I still really want to try doing it, though. :(

I love sleeping naked, however I am heartbroken if I find out that a guy I am seeing isn't a fan of sleeping in his birthday suit. It just makes things seem a bit weird at times.

One of the best feelings in the world.

Don't mind sleeping naked, but honestly prefer underpants and t-shirt. And somtimes in winter, pyjama bottoms, hoodie and socks!?! No wonder I'm single ay?

I have to sleep naked, i cant bare to wear anything in bed xxx

I love sleeping naked and love the wife sleeping naked, but we cant as we have 2 cats that like to cuddle in bed under the covers! :-(