Sleeping naked appreciation thread...

Naked everytime..love it xx

I love sleeping naked as im naturally very hot

Apart from the mask of course?

I imagine it could be Endless oportunity for mischief if a girlfriend walked in though

Aunty Jane will wave a magic wand

We both sleep naked.... rain, snow or shine!!!

Both naked in this house too!!! My ex introduced it to me haha and then I convinced my other half too :) way too hot with anything on

I can't not unless I am naked...when we met OH always wore pj bpottoms but now he has converted.

I find it hard to sleep in boxers or jimjams - and only then in the winter (though never used to - must be getting weedier in my older age). I either get too hot or too uncomfortable so end up taking them off anyway. Much nicer to be free and more hygenic I would've thought.

We're in clothes most of the day (well some of us are) so let the body breathe.

I'm a nacid guy but only really when I have somone to sleep nacid with. Easer entry inane a lot more fun.

Always sleep naked when my OH is home as we get too hot for clothes. I love feeling skin on skin. It's such a lovely feeling & doesn't have to be sexual. When he's away I wear one of his shirts.

Butt naked! Love it, sleep doesn't happen otherwise!

xx

Unless im bitterly cold and alone, I have to sleep naked. Just cant get comfortable as I move alot during the night and end up tangled up in anything I wear =S

At the moment if I could take my skin off I would!!

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

At the moment if I could take my skin off I would!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't handle this heat :[

Yep, we both sleep naked

Whilst in theory it is good I find that in practice I cannot sleep properly, same as if I don't have a duvet.

I always sleep naked, unless I'm crashing at someone elses house!

The only way to sleep in this weather!

the only way is naked!