Sleeping naked appreciation thread...

I'm a naturally cold person to, but I actually find that sleeping naked means that under the covers heats up from your body heat much quicker than it does if you have clothes on.

My OH tried it once, said I couldn't be trusted............Never did it again. My own fault I know. Spoilt it for ever by lack of self control. Sigh.

Im warm blooded I always sleep nekkid Mrs G has a tee shirt except in summer

Naked is best for me but when one of the kids wakes up it is best to have something to put on when wandering the house. Especially as we have a lodger at the moment.

Always naked

I fell asleep with my dressing gown on last night. I woke up totally tied up in it and really uncomfortable - sleeping naked is always best for me. OH on the other hand wears lots of clothes in bed. Kind of sums up the differences between us.

Gotta agree with lady gasm, always naked but knickers on that time of the month lol x

I always sleep naked and I love it. I love the feeling of the soft blanket on my skin and I just feel more free. Besides why even wear cloth if you are alone or with your love anyway? It's just in the way hehe

Of course when it's the time of the month, then it's hotpants but nothing more. Or when visiting the family, then it's a huge oversized t-shirt and hotpants, you can never have peace when being on the visit.

LadyRosie wrote:

I always sleep naked and I love it. I love the feeling of the soft blanket on my skin and I just feel more free. Besides why even wear cloth if you are alone or with your love anyway? It's just in the way hehe

Of course when it's the time of the month, then it's hotpants but nothing more. Or when visiting the family, then it's a huge oversized t-shirt and hotpants, you can never have peace when being on the visit.

Welcome to the club LadyRosie! :) x

I do it here and then especially during the summer periods where clothes is just a no no!

I always sleep naked. It just feels uncomfortable to sleep in any clothing. Even when it's very cold I'd still rather be naked.

PJ's are definitely juts for lounging around the house in, nakedness is a must for sleeping! Nothing worse than overheating or having it all twisting around and riding up, very uncomfortable!

always naked anything else just twists my nuts off

im with you lady g get them off and get off!

same here get them off always

mr_man wrote:

LadyRosie wrote:

Thank you:3

LadyRosie wrote:

mr_man wrote:

LadyRosie wrote:

Thank you:3

Very welcome! :) x

I always sleep naked , Nothing to do with sex, well , maybe occassionally , but its much more comfortable and relaxing and I always sleep better , I know because I amsometimes sleeping in places where I just find clothing of some sort is required .

Another nekky sleeper here, anything else is just plain uncomfortable!

I like sleeping naked, too. Except for cold nights - then I usually sleep in pyjamas and socks. But the pyjamas is always following the body contours - otherwise it is very uncomfortable for me.