Slim rabbits?

Thanks, the dilator sset definitely look like they're worth saving up for!

TentacleDucky wrote:

Thanks, the dilator sset definitely look like they're worth saving up for!

Have you tried asking a doctor about them?

I don't know what the system is like in Belgium but I imagine there will be some reduction in the price/free if done through a medical professional.

For the moment it's hard to get to a doctor. The last one didn't seem to take me seriously, just saying stuff like "you need to loosen up, smoke some weed before screwing". He was affiliated to a hospital though, and the other ones around are rather more expensive. And I don't want my mum to find out, she's all "you don't need sex to live, I'm not paying for a doctor to look at your vagina".

So yah. After my exam period I'm going to look for another gynea.

TentacleDucky wrote:

For the moment it's hard to get to a doctor. The last one didn't seem to take me seriously, just saying stuff like "you need to loosen up, smoke some weed before screwing". He was affiliated to a hospital though, and the other ones around are rather more expensive. And I don't want my mum to find out, she's all "you don't need sex to live, I'm not paying for a doctor to look at your vagina".

What?! That's disgraceful! As if your doctor said that, you should complain lovely!

Hmm, shame your mum wouldn't be understanding - you may be suprised though, my mum was fantastic (I have the same trouble you have) and she's really prudish so I didn't expect it!

Good luck getting it sorted and hope you prioritise what's best for you :)

Adxx

TentacleDucky wrote:

That is disgraceful!

Sounds like that Doc off the Simpsons! I'm not sure how the healthcare works in your country but you really do need to find someone better and I also suggest making a complaint!

Bumped for the new Rocks Off Bunny

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19294