Smaller size bodystocking

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a bodystocking set for my wife. She's pretty small and I have difficulties find the right size. Most model are ine size and goes does doen to UK size 8... She usually wear US size 2 to 4 depending of the clothe compagny. Its closer to a Uk size 6 I think. Any suggestion! I would love a diamond paterned black bodystocking.

There's quite an extensive range of bodystockings https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/lingerie-sets/bodystockings/ if you go for any of the base size 8-14 ones they will fit someone smaller than an 8 too

Hi,

I'm a UK 4 and I have no problems wearing the one size bodystockings. They are really small out of the packet and stretch to fit the size of the person wearing them. She should be fine with a 8-14.

+1 a normal base size should be just fine.

Hi DangerDan76! I'm a size 8 and 5'1" so I need a smaller size too, but the one size bodystockings LH do fit me perfectly. I was worried when I bought one that it would be too long as I'm so short but it stretches so much it'll fit all sizes!

Thanks everyone! It's appreciated.

Agree with everyone else I'm a uk 6/8 and 5ft and the 8-16 bodystockings fit me great. They are really good quality too. I'm sure you will both love them.