Bodystocking sizing

I'm looking to get my wife a bodystocking, I'm particularly drawn to this one;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28138

and was wondering how well 'one-size' bodystockings fit shorter ladies. My wife is size 10, with DD (just like to person that gave it a poor review for sizing) but is only about 5' 4".

I'm not too worried about support around the top, but I don't really want it to be all baggy and gather up in certain areas, it does after all fit women much bigger than my wife.

I'm hoping Scorpius12 sees this as she gave it a great review but doesn't give any clues to her height

Hiya dh - This body stocking is gorgeous and very soft. My height is 5' 5" and it fitted me perfectly. I have quite long legs for my height - but this stocking did not feel stretched at all, nor did it have excess material left over. When I took it out of the packaging the whole stocking looked quite small - but as I put it on - it stretched very easily. My chest is not as large as you OH - but there would definitely be plenty of stretch to accommodate a pair of DD's - there is no support as such, as it is just lace that covers you.

I hope this helps - if you do get this one I am sure you will love it :) xx

Thanks Scorpius. That's pretty much made my mind up; I'll order one in time for our dirty night away in a few weeks. Though any more opinions would be welcome too

How much of an opening is there around the crotch? And does it have any bows or fastenings holding the crotch together or is it nice and exposed?

dh wrote:

Thanks Scorpius. That's pretty much made my mind up; I'll order one in time for our dirty night away in a few weeks. Though any more opinions would be welcome too

How much of an opening is there around the crotch? And does it have any bows or fastenings holding the crotch together or is it nice and exposed?

Excellent - I would say the opening is the perfect size - not small and not huge - and there are no bows or fastenings - just nice and exposed - lol xx

Great, thanks. I want it NOW!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21009

This one is quite compfortable. I am short, with a big bust and didnt feel as thought I'm falling out or that the stocking was baggie or anything. Mrs Badger

Thanks for that Mrs B. Good to know it should fit the Mrs OK. Prefer the lace to fishnet though

How nice is that body stocking!!