So before you all shout!!

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

meh any advice??

take time about it most men are a bit up tight I imagine, the first time. Give lots of reasurance and keep at it (if thats what you want)

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

meh any advice??

You could let me rant at him about men who listen to the voices in their head rather than the woman in the bed.

gunther wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

meh any advice??

take time about it most men are a bit up tight I imagine, the first time. Give lots of reasurance and keep at it (if thats what you want)

Focus on him.... and don't focus on his winky! I have an ex who was small and i'd simply tell him it felt great.

OMG dont call it a winky!!!!

I hear your rant Rose Hip! argh men!

and occhiverdi,

I have absolutely no problem with his small knob lol, non at all, but he just wont let me near it!!! It didnt feel great because i got about 2 mins of it, and i ended up just feeling sore with all the hand/mouth action. I wouldnt expect him to have sex with me where he only got to see my (you will like this gunther) loo-la for couple of mins??

I had the best sex of my life with a bloke with a small knob, so I know what can be had!!!

fizz...I prefer vajayjay lmao

I think he just needs a bit of time and reassurance.

rose hip wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

meh any advice??

You could let me rant at him about men who listen to the voices in their head rather than the woman in the bed.

when i hear voices in my head i just ignore them and carry on killing people (from Q.I. lol)

Fizz & Sparkle, Gunther is correct...

Being crass for a moment: not all men want to "dip their plonker in the honey pot" at the first available opportunity.

It's a complex problem, but plenty of time, patience and sincere reassurance will normally do the trick. Assuming he's had other relashionships, casual or otherwise, you probably don't have much of an idea as to what somebody else has said about/to him. It could even be rooted in the school changing room. Unless supremely confident, most would be troubled by it and feel somewhat fragile, especially with a new lover whom they are desperate to impress.

Regrettably, I speak from bitter experience. What you describe is pretty much how I was with my Fiancée when we first had sex, due to my non-existant self-confidence/respect. Then we got to grips with things.

Gradations in your intimacy is probably the answer. For the time-being, try getting him to spend your time together in private/at home in just a dressing gown and underwear (ditto you) or similar, so he's used to being relatively undressed around you. After a while remove more and he may follow. Cuddle/kiss and watch a film or read together like that; It'll give you ample time/opportunity to fondle him as well and he should become accustomed to it quite quickly. If he's very interested (so long as you are too) sweetly offer to climb on top facing him — having your breasts in his face is likely to take his mind off things. Any attempts to coerce him into what you'd like though, will doubtlessly be met with further resistance and latterly resentment on both parts.

It's tough going on you; nevertheless, don't give up, he sounds like a decent chap and you're clearly quite impressed with him otherwise. Good luck!

men are wierd ...........if I dont care about the woman I am with then sex is no problem, it is just sex, the more I care about her and her feelings then the more stressfull it is