Glass Dildos

I've ordered some glass dildo's http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 can somebody give me some advice on how i should get the most out of them.

Thank you, kitty x

There's a thread on glass dildo's Kitty

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/321397-glass-dildos/

Anything you want to know, it's always worth searching for it in the search box :-)

Thank you, I'm still learning the way of this forum.

Kitty. x

i'm sure you'll enjoy them, glass is amazing. Pop them in the fridge to cool them, or in a bowl of hot water for temperature play (but let the glass cool, don't want any burns!)

Have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks Purring-Pussy, I am really looking forward to them arriving and giving them a go.

Kitty. x

glass dildos are a lot of fun :) they give a different sensation and warm to you're own body's temperature. Have fun :)

Glass dildos are amazing. Just had Icicles 60 as a tester, I love it!

Hi Kitty. I found the pink one better for anal as its straighter. The white one is curved and i found it better for pussy play and for stroking over nipples and clit but your best best is to play yourself and find what works for you. Both dildos are also double ended so take your pick and are ideal for a dp as you can grip both together. As others have said try temperature play but if you do do dp try one warm and one cold!! Enjoy ;-)

Forgot to say I also have this set and agree with LMF about the pink one being better for anal (not that I use it for that) but I do agree. I love mine cold :)

I'm sold, they are lovely. I have more experimentation to do but for the most part enjoyed them. I threw the clear one in the freezer for about 20 minutes. I wasn't keen on the bobbly end of the clear one but it might grow on me. I'm not quite sure what the pinky one did/hit at one point but I liked it.

Thanks for all your help, Kitty.

Have this set and have to agree with LMF ,so there is nothing more I can add really apart from enjoy.

Oh forgot to say a bullet too as a threesome is lovely also if you have a wand try that when you are full of glass or try putting the wand on the end of the dildos to make them vibrate. See what works for you. :-)

Thank you LilMiss. I used a bullet while one was in me. I got a little worried when they made contact with each other. I know it's ultra strong glass but the noise was terrible. I'll trying holding it against the glass and see what that does for me too.

Thank you, Kitty. x

Yes the rattle isn't good! Lol. It does put me off but don't worry re the strength of the glass you will break before it does!! Thats why no gymnastics whilst you wear them as they don't bend! :-)

Lol, thanks.

kitty x

Just got this set myself, eager to try it out.

my knobbly curved glass dildo is great for prostate stimulation. i think a curved one may be best for men 'cos it makes it easier to hit the spot, or it may just be me.

Just love glass toys, they're so pretty too!

Once you have glass you wont go back they are amazing, hot cold anythiing you fancy

Virgin: Have you tried them yet?

Jack: Thanks.

Glass:true.

Kinky: I'm really enjoying them I have to say. I didn't think I would like them as much as I do.