So much Honey!

Confession time here.
I absolutely love shopping here at LH!
Ok maybe thats not huge news but Ive been buying up things Ive wanted to try for years, shaken away all my reservations about sex toys that to my amazement I found Ive built up quite a collection for myself and my partner. Its like having a massive sweet tooth and standing in the middle of a candy store thats open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Am I the only one who sometimes feels a little tiny overwhelmed (in a good way) I sometimes feel like theres so many possibilities I lose track of what Im actually here to buy. I fill up a cart ready to make my order then I see something that turns my world upside down and I have to buy it instead. HAVE to buy it. Like delete the old cart and start over with what I now want. Later I end up buying the stuff I originally wanted anyways. I cant help but laugh a bit. I feel like I found a way of having my cake and eat it with extra honey on top. Am I overthinking it? lol feels like it but Im having fun shopping!

I found it funny when I got a discount code recently, wanted to place an order but was struggling for anything new I actually needed. I'm on my own so options for toys can be limited, as much as I want to buy restraints, blindfolds and paddles there isn't much point. I have several excellent dildos with and without suction cups, nearly every.glass dildo on here, a variety of butt plugs in different sizes both glass and metal, vibrating and non-vibrating, a few anal beads and plenty of bullets so what more could I need? I see things I like but I end up thinking how many dildos/beads/plugs do you need? they can't be that different. So I bought a satisfiyer pro! My collection has built up in about 18 months

I use the wishlistts to help me remember what I want, then when i get an offer and I have some money saved up I try to prioritize.

There is a rule I follow when I feel like this.

No matter how bad I want it, I will leave it. If I keep remembering it and thinking about how bad I want it. Then i'll buy it!

Most of the time I just forget about it though and then i'm glad I didn't get it in the end.

I don't think we are too bad, we've been shopping on here way too long (well over 10 years) and have tried most things we want to. Its good when something new comes out and you really want it though.

I often add a few things to my basket and then come back later on and see how I feel about it all then, quite often I swap or delete items.

When I see something I like, I usually put on my wishlist and leave it. The thing is that, for me at least, is not what I need, but what I'd like to have. So I try to stick to no more than 2 purchases every 4 weeks, but it's so hard to resist when I get these wonderful money off codes. Sometimes I buy it, but I'm learning to wait if I've already used up my budget for that month. I thing for me never will be enough, I want more and more things. Lingerie is just an endless temptation.

I love shopping on LH that much that I managed to boost my wish list earlier to 52 items

Ive been eyeing up a bit with our anniversary coming up in a few months, wanted to get something before hand but couldnt decide, had put various bits on a wishlist.

The evil marketing team at LH were at it again with a 25% off weekend offer which was just too good to pass up, especially combined with a lingerie offer aswell, so I now have another order winging its way across the globe.

As much as I will want to break it out straight away, I will try and resist the urge until the anniversary to spring it on Mrs Sen