Green eyed monsters!

Anybody else get a little bit envious (in the best possible way!), when u hear of some of the mega orders that people put in? We do well with our orders (with help from LH's DOTD, bundles and 3 for's) but with a young family and stuff couldn't imagine spending £100/200 or more on a single transaction. C'mon fess up bargain hunters!! Lol ;)

Yes! I get really jealous and end up spending money I haven't got sometimes just to make me feel better!!!! Oh dear - fancy being envious of sex toys! Ha ha ha!!!!

I'm a bargain hunters but spend a lot in several transactions sometimes. I should save up and do it in one transaction, but there are always too many offers on and deals and I'm one of those who can't resist.

It's so easy to spend on several smaller items, then realise you could have bought that one that's been sitting forever being admired! Lol

I have recently spent just over £200 on restocking our toys and some lingerie :) with lots of deals and freebies it means some serious playtime!
BUT I have good reason for my spending spree.... I was an extremely sexual person until I had my 3 children then I just became 'Mum'.
My poor Husband has put up with years of me not really being up for it (our youngest who's 7 and has special needs slept in our bed until recently due to waking up in pain etc) so no room/time for Hubby.
We arranged a night in a hotel last week and it was our first night without children in 12 yrs!!!!
It definitely made me realise how much I've missed him so I've been on a buying frenzy to make sure that we keep it up (pun intended 😉)!

Good for u!! Delighted your getting the 'buzz' back, pun intended! Kids are hard work at the best of times and I'm sure that's 10 fold with special needs, so really delighted you both are reigniting and keep the fire lit!

I must admit it's about time... it's amazing how that one night 'off' has changed everything.
Plus my confidence was low due to weight gain but with a little help from lh plus size range I've got to the point where I'm embracing my curves and loving it... surprising what a pair of stockings can do! x

+1 sex appeal comes from within! If u feel it, so will he, literally! ;)

So happy for you! Your purchases sound well-deserved. May I recommend a bodystocking if you haven't already got one? They seem to flatter most body shapes. This one's my favourite: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698

Keep making time for yourselves as a couple and don't be shy to take up friends/family on offers of babysitting if they offer to do it.

Couldn't agree more ruby red!! Making time is essential, whether busy with kids work or anything else. A little fun time together makes the rest of the times a little easier :)

Oh, and bodystockings Rock!! Lol

Yeah I get so jealous, I really hate having to scrimp lol

Ooh will have to invest in a couple of body stockings for sure :)
We've set limits of time going without, if we go over Hubby has full permission to jump on me ha ha ;) also gonna try an get a night away every couple of months and planning on taking our goodies with us :)
Ty both xx

Thank you for sharing! Nice to hear things starting to turn around for people. Set the time limits a maybe a little sexy forfeit if either goes over ;)

I don't get jealous, more of ooh..i wanna save for that!
I read on another post about some saving each month for purchases - that's what I'm going to do from now (just got to make sure I don't end up spending it on the kids!).
I fancy some new lacy bedroom wear so will have to sweet talk the OH & see what he says 😉

Yeah it's not a real jealousy (we're actually delighted to see people get new toys and the joy it brings), we just watch and think oh! want that and that, oh and that! Lol!

Save each month? It's so hard for me to do that lol