So, so sorry I've not been as active. We've had so much to deal with of late.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Hi Slinky, missed you hunni.

Get Alicia, really missed you too. I've been checking in on you though lovely πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

Sxleksaker wrote:

Hope you and the OH are well :) It's nice to see you here!

Thanks hunni, I'll not note you with the details lol. But it's a really tough time the now. Me thinks retail therapy is what's required πŸ˜† how's you lovely? Btw great ago πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

Well I can't argue with that, buying something always cheers me up :) I'm well, starting school next week so I'm anxious about that, but otherwise everything is fine. :)

So glad to see you back Slinky! Definitely treat yourself, you deserve it lovely lady ❀️ xx

Sxleksaker wrote:

Well I can't argue with that, buying something always cheers me up :) I'm well, starting school next week so I'm anxious about that, but otherwise everything is fine. :)

Too right πŸ˜„ Aww, I bet all those nerves and anxiety disappear when you ace school, you're a very intelligent lass, and I know you've nought to worry about (easier said than some, I'm afraid πŸ˜”). I think you deserve to treat yourself to something really special πŸ˜ƒ you know you want too πŸ˜„πŸ’–xx

Aww cheers Scorps, that means alot to meee πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

Glad its you Slinky. Definitely need a treat my lovely! X

mamz wrote:

Hey slinky! I'm glad your back!

Sorry mamz, I missed this. Thank you hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

slinky binky wrote:

mamz wrote:

How are things going ?

slinky binky wrote:

I really want to sprice our lovehovelife and I'm hoping I'm in the right place. L ovehoneys please help lol me πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’—xxxx

I meant to post this ^^ in a more suitable place for products, as at the time I was looking for inspiration! Lol! I cannot believe I wrote this in the wrong thread πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I was wanting to say hi again to everybodyhere and got my wires crossed. I hope nobody holder any grudges?.πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

mamz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

mamz wrote:

How are things going ?

mamz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

mamz wrote:

How are things going ?

They've been better hunni, but I'll not bore you to death with the ins-and-outs! How's you lovely lass? πŸ’–xx

Sorry shadow collector, I missed your post. Thanks so much for your lovely words, it's much appreciated hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

Slinky ! I've missed you ☺ G!ad you're ok hun. That white robe looks fabulous, treat yourself, you deserve it 'hugs' xx

Aww, cheers Terri πŸ˜™ I love your presence around here. It's great to be back with the amazing positively πŸ˜„

I bought the flaunt me black one πŸ™ˆπŸ˜„πŸ˜„http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34436

i did deserve a wee treat if the truth be told πŸ˜‰ I might of blundered though as the Wet look dress is being discontinued 😣😣

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33909
I'm definitely going to try and treat myself to it ^^ (captivate me, wet look dress,)at the end of the week if it's still in stock πŸ˜ƒ tell me I should hunni??? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Thanks for the hugs hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

Hey Slinky,

You may have missed it over the weekend but we have popped you an email.Β 

I have done so again this morning , please can you take a look in your spam folder just in case.Β 

Many ThanksΒ 

Hi Leanne,

Thank you kindly for bringing this to my attention, it's much appreciated 😊

Im so sorry I missed your e-mail over the weekend as my email account doesn't sync. I've just found the mail from the weekend and the one from this morning too.

I'll be sure to get back to you by the pronto, by the end of the day if that's ok?

Slinky πŸ’–xx

slinky binky wrote:

Hi Leanne,

Thank you kindly for bringing this to my attention, it's much appreciated 😊

Im so sorry I missed your e-mail over the weekend as my email account doesn't sync. I've just found the mail from the weekend and the one from this morning too.

I'll be sure to get back to you by the pronto, by the end of the day if that's ok?

Slinky πŸ’–xx

That would be fantastic, thank you very much. 

Leanne

I've just this minute woken up, been in bed suffering really badly with period pains. I'll get that reply sorted just now, so sorry it's a wee bit later than planned, and hope you don't mind hunni? πŸ’–xx