thanks lovehunnys

This is just a lil thank you to the LH community. Ive been made so welcome and I just want all you lovehunnys how appreciated your warm welcomes are, this seems a fantastic community and I definitely want to thank you lovely forums for the advice. Tips, etc etc. So just a lil post from me, just to say thanks LH community Xx

yes its so good on here the is a lot of lovey people hug and kissed to all

That's lovely slinky, I totally agree with you, lots of great people who are always on hand with help or advice or just here to chat, I love it here too & I'm pleased to be part of it :-) x

Being part of such an incredible mix of peeps makes me day 😊 I adore everyone involved in the forums, there's such incredible advice, knowledge, and last but certainly not least; these people are so lovely, I really do feel at home here. And thats credit to the forums :P
Thankyou luvhunnys, being a part of this incredible community makes me proud, and the staff getting involved, customer care waw! I love lovehoney :)

[Moved to off topic]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

[Moved to off topic]

sorry Jess im quite new please can you explain what [moved to off topic] means? because I don't want to do wrong *sob *sob* yours truly Slinky

slinky binky wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

[Moved to off topic]

sorry Jess im quite new please can you explain what [moved to off topic] means? because I don't want to do wrong *sob *sob* yours truly Slinky

Hi slinky binky

Sorry - I got the impression from your profile that you're a regular forum user so didn't want to bore you by taking you through the rules again. 

You can find the Lovehoney Forum Rules here - Rule number 3 explains that forum threads should be posted in the correct area of the forum. 

Thanks

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

[Moved to off topic]

Hi slinky binky

Sorry - I got the impression from your profile that you're a regular forum user so didn't want to bore you by taking you through the rules again.

You can find the Lovehoney http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ - Rule number 3 explains that forum threads should be posted in the correct area of the forum.

Thanks

thank you for taking the time to explain. I understand now an shall make sure to post in the right area of forums now. Thank you Lovehoney Jess x

I feel the same way Slinky Binky, this community is really welcoming. It makes you feel good to just be a part of it

I feel so special, welcome and at home in the small time-frame iv been ere :)

We're delighted you decided to join us - glad you're enjoying yourself xx

Yeah, what Terri said! :D

Aw that's nice of you! sending huge hugs!

slinky binky wrote:

I feel so special, welcome and at home in the small time-frame iv been ere :)

This community is great, glad you're enjoying it xxx