Social media

Just wondering how many use other social media sites

Facebook... but only really for watching silly videos. I can't remember the last time I updated a status.

I do although I've taken a big step back from Facebook. Mostly just use Instagram and Twitter now.

Im on nothing apart from here. Im not a fan of social media.

Yes on Facebook and Instagram. Have Twitter too but hardly ever use it

I’m the same as just tease me, only this, not a big fan of social media

I'm busy offending eyeballs with my pictures on both Twitter and Instagram. All joking aside, a forum user said recently that his wife gained the confidence to try out some LH undies because of pictures on Instagram, hence I thought I would throw my weight (ahem) behind the idea of spreading body-positive messages. I only have Facebook for the messenger feature to exchange friendly-fire with the rellies, mainly because it is a lot more pleasant than actually speaking to them.

Only Tumblr, really (and LH if it counts). I'm not a big fan of social media in general.

Only made a facebook account so I could join some groups about my medical condition, not been on Facebook for a while, Don't have twitter or Instagram.

I'm on her mainly I do have a tumblr account but thats just for my sexy blogs, Fetlife I dont go on much as this place is awesome ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I have profiles for most of them but don't really post. Rarely check Twitter nowadays, Facebook mainly for messenger and family, Instagram never really use. I'm on Tumblr ALL the time but just reblogging and liking, not posting my own stuff. The only place online I really talk now is here.

Deleted my social media completely a few month back. Too much hassle

I use lh Im also on Facebook Instagram and also LOVE using snapchat!!

Mazda forum on Facebook (only) Fiat forum on dedicated site and here.

Just Facebook for me

Only Facebook, but not keen on it.

Best decision I made was deactivating all my social media accounts as they consume too much time

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

Best decision I made was deactivating all my social media accounts as they consume too much time

I deleted my Facebook app on my phone, not really missed it and my battery life is much better?

I have Instagram, Twitter and snapchat

Just Tease Me wrote:

Im on nothing apart from here. Im not a fan of social media.

+1 Here, here!! 🌷

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

I deleted my Facebook app on my phone, not really missed it and my battery life is much better?

come to think about it since deactivating the accounts I had my phones and their batteries are lasting longer! I don't miss them at all. With all those hours wasted on social media instead of living life was insane!

Lovehoney forums are fantastic, different to all of the other platforms:)