Softening bunny ears?

I've just purchased a lovehoney Oh! G spot rabbit

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189

and have already had two very spectacular orgasms! However, the rabbit ears are a little firm for my liking. I have a reeeally sensitive clitoris and I have to be very tentative with it even on the lowest setting. Don't get me wrong, it works very very well but I think I could enjoy it more if the ears weren't so hard.

Will they soften gradually on their own or is there any way I can get them softer?

xx

Hey hun i found the ears on my toys become more flexable, maybe not softer but easier to bed. Also with one of my rabbits i found that runnin the ear part under warm water helped :)

I have this problem alot with my toys but i cant get anywhere with out clit stim of some sort

Yeah I can't do it without clit stimulation but it has to be just the right amount. I'm a fussy orgasmer! The ears are a lot longer on this bunny than the others I've had so there's a lot more power and movement in them. Think it's going to take a bit of getting used to.

I have to use a ton of lube or I feel like it's going to burn my clit off!

Will try the warm water tip, thank you! xx

I have this rabbit too, it was my first so can't compare to others. But, I found the ears quite spikey. I don't use it often as I just don't really like it that much but mph will certainly try MBE's suggestion of warm water!

Some people file the ears down.

I can't imagine filing them down would help... they are too spikey! Hrmm.. will see how I go.

Crotchless knickers so you've got some padding, so to speak, over your clit but still have full penetration?

Random idea but you never know :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Crotchless knickers so you've got some padding, so to speak, over your clit but still have full penetration?

Random idea but you never know :)

+1 i need to try this!!!

The warm water idea was great for my happy rabbit :) But He's more supple now so i dont need to bother :)

Also try abit of aloe vaseline :) or lube

Oh don't you worry, lube is a must now. I never used to bother but now I've experienced play with lube I don't ever want to be without.