Some quiet advice please

It’s my wife’s birthday soon and I am looking to buy her a sex toy (or toys) that is/are quiet.

We have a problem at home as our (grown-up) children are currently staying with us (and will be for some time), and sex therefore has to be very discreet. My wife has stopped using her trusty vibrator (unless we are alone) because although it is fairly quiet and almost certainly wouldn’t be heard by anybody else in the house, there is a bit of a psychological aspect in that she really wants it to be SILENT.

I appreciate that is probably impossible, but I have ordered a Lovehoney Erotic Rocket 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator, because several reviews say it is surprisingly quiet (so fingers crossed).

In the meantime, I may also be interested in getting her a clit sucking toy, as I think she would enjoy that - but only if it is quiet enough!

Sadly, reviews suggest they are quite noisy, so I would appreciate other people’s experiences of those: either specific models or in general.

2 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t suggest clit suckers if she wants quiet - I find they sound like a tiny shower pump :joy:

I personally loved the Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator. I had to return mine but only because of dexterity issues, it’s almost totally silent. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

This Womanizer Next toy has reviews that mention that its quiet, moreso when its in place. Pricey mind. I’m waiting for it to go on offer bc I can’t spare that money for a toy when I’ve got about 5 of that type now.

2 Likes

I once heard one them sucking toys on a video and got giggles as it kept making fart sounds every time the lady pulled it off and moved about :rofl:

1 Like

The quietest and probably the best suction toy we have is the womaniser next! Its absolutely mind blowing and would in all fairness the person nuts attached to will make more noise than the toy :joy: the price tag is high but well worth it :wink:

2 Likes

Our walls are paper thin, and we have an 19 and 23 year old, my 19 year old daughter if we put the radio on, on the tv she just puts her very good noise cancelling head phones on

1 Like

Lelo make very quiet vibrators

1 Like

Hey, it is so nice idea to make such a present to your wife :heart: I will recommend you a remote controller toy. It is quiet, will be a fun for both of you and she will have a lot of pleasure. And you can make her crazy by controller the toy with an app. I recommend a Lush or something of We vibe. Share with us what you buy her :100:

1 Like

Try putting the radio on while playing- we choose the radio channel on the tv - this then provides nice music as well as done light and buzzy toys cannot be heard in other rooms

3 Likes

We own the Womanizer Next and I can confirm it’s really quiet and even slows down when not touching the body so becomes even quieter.
My wife has used this when family stayed and you really can’t tell someone is using it.

3 Likes

This is my OH and I too … we always have a soundtrack, partly to hide toy noises etc, but also to cover other sounds like tummy-gurgling or other things that may slip out! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think if we tried that, our (grown up) children, who both have to be up early for work, would be knocking on the bedroom door.

We love music during play time - and have a few different sexy time playlists for the background.

In terms of quiet toys, I find the Womanizer OG very fun and quiet - the ‘smart silence’ function on those Womanizer toys works really well (where the toy is only actually on if it’s touching your skin - clever). It’s a just a really versatile toy that you can use in almost any way! in / out, male / female. Very fun :slight_smile:

We recently got the Love Not War lipstick / bullet style vibrator - I found that to be very quiet, but packing a good punch!

For super quiet, we have a crystal wand / dildo thing that is pretty sexy too. That came from a boutique place somewhere, but LH have a squillion different dildos!

3 Likes

Sadly, that just doesn’t cut it. :frowning: My wife is NEVER in the mood in the mornings, plus she works too. It is mostly from home, which sounds great in theory, but she is never going to be in the right mood, for example, in her dinner hour. Plus her appetite for sex (as an older woman) is intermittent, so it can’t be scheduled, which is probably just as well as the best sex is always when it happens more naturally. Alas, we will just have to keep working around it, but at least I am good at keeping my eyes on the prize. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about this? All good clean fun.

Womanizer X hansgrohe Wave Clitoral Stimulation Shower Head.

As sold by LH.

That’s so thoughtful of you @2xtourists wanting to buy a clit sucker toy and I can definitely recommend a womanizer. I have several, but the next is definitely quiet and so orgasmic. They all are but she’ll definitely enjoy it as it’s the most quietest! I think the premium sounds like a helicopter it was really off putting by the way lol.

I don’t have any more advice than that but have fun whichever you decide on!

1 Like

I agree the Love Not War vibrators are very quiet. They have interchangeable handles, so if one runs out of steam, you’ve got another as a spare…if you buy more than one.

This looks like an odd shape but I usually prefer over my Lelo clit sucker and it helps the most delicious orgasms…and it’s currently on offer.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/lovehoney-x-love-not-war-meile-sustainable-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/a45533g82038.html

2 Likes

Thanks for everybody’s advice.

A quick update: The Lovehoney Erotic Rocket 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator I bought for my wife’s birthday arrived. I couldn’t wait, so gave it to her early. It really is as quiet as advertised/reviewed, so she was brave enough to try it on herself while there were three other people in the house, in adjoining bedrooms. The result: silent bliss.

We will look into other recommendations in due course.

2 Likes

I know the feeling as I have 2 teens lol always ahve to leave the tv on :laughing: :rofl: :joy: if not put something on via your phone youtube songs…news…anything… as long as you get to enjoy :wink:

1 Like