spanking anyone?!

hi anyone around?

me ^^

Fabbie, couldn't think of anyone better !!!!! Sadly l have gone to bed with cocoa and slippers.... ha ha NOT. XXX

I love to be spanked.. hubby does not like receiving but loves to give, he gets turned on just by doing it to me.. it was me who asked him and he loved the idea straight away, so obviously his thing.. not everyones thing i know, but if you just spank him whilst in the middle of nookie, you would probably be more succesful.. rather than ask him about it first and him think too much about it.. catch him on the spot and if he has no time to think then it will (hopefully) turn him on if you just do it! :-D good luck!!! xx

until recently i'd never given it much thought, but when my new bloke did it, rather than shock i felt so turned on and sexy. i think its the kinkyness that it's ok to get a little tap on the bum whilst doing the shopping as you instantly feel the warm glow from memorys of the night before!!!

Ok my first message, and i'm loving the subject. Spank me spank me spank me. I love it, the pain pleasure thing, the way your skin is so sensitive after you've been spanked that the slightest touch can tip you over the edge. That feeling of anticipation of knowing he's gonna do it again but............when? Oh, there it is, jesus its such a turn on. Thats me highly arroused from just typing this!! Bring on the spanking!!

hehe - I do love a girl who enjoys a good spanking and isn't afraid to say so! :-D

Just the thought of a pert ass stretched out in front of me, framed by stockings and suspenders and begging to be spanked makes me sooo horny! And what really does it for me is when the girl purrs in my ear "mmmm - spank me some more"

*sigh*

how do i go about getting my fiance to spank me? just the thought is a real turn on!

Either

a) walk right up to him wearing nothing except sexy underwear (stockings, suspenders tiny knickers and a bra is good) lie over his lap and say "I've been very naughty and I need a good spanking" (been done to me before by women and it works a treat!)

b) exchange fantasies over a bottle of wine - tell him yours in exchange for him telling you his.

or the more subtle approach:

c) Start by making him more aware of your bum by creating excuses to bend over and wiggle it around in a provocative way. Wear more tight clothes and short dresses. Drop things accidentally / do up your shoes / stroke the cat / whatever. He should start to take the bait and get excited. After a couple of days you can start saying suggestive things like "oops - naughty me" when you do something wrong accidentally on purpose. Act flirty and keep winding him up. If he gets really mad over something hang your head and suggest you deserve to be spanked. It's all a game. Once you both know the rules you can re-enact it whenever you want with a few well chosen words.

heheh I always love you full instructions Bath-Bi-Guy, I think that could work, I just asked my guy flat out and he did it straight away no questions asked :P but i think some people need a bit more "Persuasion".

lol, true ;) In the end, you really can't beat just asking for ti (pardon the pun).. have discovered that, although he whinges about getting spanked, the boyfriend seems to "accidently" position himself across my lap at regular intervals ;) And, incidentally, he decided to take revenge, so now I misbehave playfully as often as possible...

Yep, playful misbehaviour is a great way to get yourself spanked :-)

oh yes.. ;) its really quite impressive how many things you can think of to do to be naughty when you feel the need! Funnily enough, the boyfriend is also misbehaving rather a lot too... wonder why.....

Heh heh. I misbehave and am very cheeky too. It earns me regular spankings :-D

I havent used a paddle yet, I'm still fairly new to it though, I find the flat of my hubbys hand is enough for me at the mo..

aye, I'm with Laynie - personally think its more intimate with a hand (plus you get the added fun of a little rub/squeeze/fondle... sorry, got carried away ;)), but if you wanted to move onto paddles, could always try a simple slipper first - a paddle will pack a much harder punch as it were, there are a few on lovehoney that lok fab (especially like the one that has OUCH written on!)

yeah I think its fun with the hand, like you said Millenium a good rub after a slap is nice, it adds to the heat ;)

I like the paddle it does feel different to the hand. A flogger is also good, probably my favourite as it can give many different sensations. And i live the sound of it whistling thru the air!

A cheeky little slap now and again adds to the excitement.

i love being spanked with a hand sized paddle starting softly then each spank getting harder and harder and when that stinging feeling strickes having a cat of nine tails pulled across the spanked arera that tickled sensation on the spanked bottom sends me wild then softly whiped with that and then the paddle arhhh just thinking about it makes me hot