Speedy Reviewers - Test this secret egg!

Hi, we would love to test this item Remote Control/App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg - Silicone/Rechargeable and the conditions attached / timescale aren’t an issue.

Many thanks

Hey,

We would love to test these please xx

Yes please

Hi Brenda!

I have had some experience with these kind of toys and would love to help out by testing and giving a review. Thank you for concidering me :slight_smile:

After a little accident and a week ish bed rest I think this: Remote Control/App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg - Silicone/Rechargeable. would be a great toy to review and get back into the swing of things :thinking::wink:

Hi Brenna,

Would have no problem with the two week timescale on this one.
Remote Control/App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg - Silicone/Rechargeable

Thanks

Hi,

Would love to test and review an Easter egg!

Thanks

Would love to try, deadline isn’t an issue

Thanks

Me and the Mr would love to test and review this product. Sounds amazing and lots of fun :star_struck:

I’d love to test this for you, time frame isnt a problem. :egg:

Hi i would be happy to test

Would love to try and review.

Good luck all

Thanks Brenna,
RossS

Two weeks not an issue @Lovehoney_Brenna very interested in reviewing an egg it would be a first for me :blush:

I would like to be considered to test & review the Remote Control/App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg - Silicone/Rechargeable :crossed_fingers:

sounds great, please count us in for testing this item

Yes please. I can review same day as delivery too

Yes please

Remote Control/App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg - Silicone/Rechargeable

X

Happy to review this in the timeframe :blush:

I would love to try this deadline no problem

I am happy to test these out for you and give honest reviews , I can review as soon as possible :black_heart: