🇺🇸 :lh_heart_purple: US reviewers - Review this Rose!

Hey All,

I’ve managed to get my mittens on some Roses in the US! There are some Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulators available to review! Slightly speedier deadline of 2 weeks for this one.

If this looks like something you would like to review, then comment down below!

Status: :lh_heart_purple: Regular Deadline: :orange_heart: 2 weeks

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

3 Likes

Would definitely be able to review as soon as received

Yes please, would love to review this for you

Hello Brenna,
I can’t guarantee that I’ll love it because I haven’t tried one before, but I am in the US, could meet the deadline, and I’m definitely interested.
Thank you for your consideration.
Best,
ElmWood

Yes! We’d love to review this

I can meet the deadline, would love to review this.

I would be happy to review this toy for you. Love air pulse toys!

Would love to review this item. Happy days

I’d be interested in reviewing the rose :rose: I’ve only used two clitoral suction toys, so curious how it compares to ROMP and Womanizer :thinking:

I would love to test and review the Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator for you! I am in the US, and the 2 week deadline is no problem at all!

Thank you for your consideration!

Sarah

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Would love to review the Mon Ami but we already reviewed the OG. If we qualify, please consider us.

Morning, @Lovehoney_Brenna.
We would love to review this. We’re in the US and can easily meet the deadline.

I am very new to all this, but am more than happy to test the product. Thank you.

Interested in testing the Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulators

The wife would love to try this first 1 she would try
Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulators

definitely up to giving it a try

I wouldn’t mind testing them out. I live in Canada though but I know from a recent purchase that you sometimes send your products to Canada from the USA

Good morning Brenna, I would love to test this item for you xx

Good morning, my wife would love to test one of these out if there still available. Thanks!

Hi we would love to review this product!