Squirting & Cleaning

Hi all!
I am an active reader but haven’t posted much (yet). This time, I am here to ask a question about squirting which I have experienced the times I have finished after almost two orgasm-less years, so I am quite new to this.
Luckily my partner doesn’t mind it but I am a bit annoyed by it - mostly because I am not sure what to do with it. I got used to and learned how to clean semen up but the texture of squirt-liquid and everything is completely different.
Are there any dos and don’ts I should keep in mind? Not just about cleaning but in general as it looks like that’s the only way I can finish now.
Thank you in advance for any help!

4 Likes

A picnic blanket with a waterproof underside has been suggested before, just throw it in washer. Towels too.

4 Likes

@Moki If it happens most of the time in the bed I would definitely suggest a waterproof sheets that goes underneath the bed sheet, I’m not a fan of buying throws etc… When me and my last partner had fun it would 1 kill the mood laying something down. 2 because most of the time we never planned on having fun, it would just happen so it would be too late.

3 Likes

Mattress protector, water proof sheet and a LOAD of towels have become my saviours!

8 Likes

One more vote for a mattress protector and a towel to hand. Always wise to keep the sex towels out of the general towel circulation in the house :rofl:

5 Likes

when we are in that frame of mind we get the red pvc sheet out with a towel on top just in case :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Hey @Moki! I don’t have anything to add cleaning wise (completely agree with the waterproof sheets though!) but just wanted to add that squirting doesn’t necessarily mean orgasm, so if you and your partner are new to it then it may be worth reading up a bit more about it so that you both understand it (although the research is bizarrely limited unfortunately). Lots of people assume that squirting is an orgasm when it isn’t, so I guess what I’m saying is if you feel like you haven’t, then make sure you communicate this to your partner :blush:

Every body is different, but I have found that personally I can only squirt with intense G-spot stimulation in a certain way, which means I’m able to control it more. Gushing/female ejaculation is a different story (and a different exit point)! If you’re feeling fed up with the cleaning sitch, then it may be worth trying to explore different erogenous zones and see whether this changes the response. For example clitoral, nipple etc. It may not change your bodies reaction, but the exploring is fun nonetheless!

Apologies if you already knew this, but thought I’d throw it in incase it’s new to you :blush:

8 Likes

I usually fold a towel up a few times and put an extra one under it.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the answers!
I think that the more permanent solutions sound the best - as @teacake said, sometimes it is hard to predict when the fun would start. However, I will keep the towels and other ideas for occasions when the fun begins away from home.
Thank you, @SexInTheCity, for addressing my other questions. Yeah, I noticed that the squirting isn’t completely linked to the second of orgasm but weirdly I get it with clitoral stimulation as well. But we will keep experimenting ^^

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me asking but what is squirting?! I’ve heard of it but never experienced it. Is it something all women can do or just a few?

1 Like

Well, it is a debated question but I’ve only realised that that’s what was happening to me after listening to the lovehoney podcasts. I’m only writing from my phone right now but I’ll get back to you tomorrow with a proper answer.

1 Like

I second this!!!

1 Like

I use a vinyl bedsheet. Since it can get sticky or too slippery, I cover it with a regular bedsheet. LH has vinyl double bedsheets in black, purple and king size in red.

For a quick fix when I don’t feel like making the bed, I use two large towels folded in half and placed on top of each other.

1 Like

Squirting is female ejaculation. Not all women can do it.

You can watch these two vlogs from LH:

There is also some great information in these two threads:
Squirting
Squirting/Orgasm - Are they the same?

5 Likes

My OH bought a vinyl bedsheet from LH and I have to say it’s been a godsend!!

I’m an absolute squirter and it just keeps coming and coming over and over. Before the vinyl sheet it would soak through multiple towels. The duvet and into the mattress. It got to the point where I said no more touching me until we get a tarp or something.

Now we use this with towels on top for comfort. Couldn’t have sex without it now!

3 Likes

@Supersexedmum vinyl sheet is such a good idea! I used to be a total squirter, it doesn’t happen as often now. Need to start doing my kegel routines and eye up the vinyl sheet!

Sounds odd but as we had anew puppy at the time we used puppy training pads. They hold A LOT of fluid. Always keep a couple discreetly under the bed now.

1 Like

Puppy pads are great at avoiding loads of clean up?