Stamina sleeve?

Okay, so I've been intrigued by the DOTD since I'm considering getting a stroker for my boyfriend. However, I've read the details and I'm still confused about the 'stamina' part. Does it mean the stroker is designed to slow down orgasm? I want something which will give him more pleasure so I'm not sure it's right for me

It won't make him last any longer. The stamina part is to do with the stamina training app that you can download, designed by Tracey Cox to allow men to train themselves to last longer (there's a timer on it, goals etc) which can be used alongside her Edge product range. A man might last longer with the sleeve if he stopped/started, flipped it over to the other texture midway through use etc, basically just teased himself, but it's a normal stroker, and if he just lubes up and goes for it, he'll climax as quickly as he would with any stroker. Hope this helps :-)

FoxxyFB wrote:

It won't make him last any longer. The stamina part is to do with the stamina training app that you can download, designed by Tracey Cox to allow men to train themselves to last longer (there's a timer on it, goals etc) which can be used alongside her Edge product range. A man might last longer with the sleeve if he stopped/started, flipped it over to the other texture midway through use etc, basically just teased himself, but it's a normal stroker, and if he just lubes up and goes for it, he'll climax as quickly as he would with any stroker. Hope this helps :-)

+1

Okay, awesome! Might give it a try then :) Thanks for your help