Stocking fillers

Hi new to forum.

Am after some ideas on stocking fillers for Christmas for the wife.
We already have a small collection of toys.
Also great to be here and hello.

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the forum

Hi @Jackkkkk :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Are you talking about not too pricey, Christmas fun things like Sex Cheques and Candy Cock Rings; luxury but more expensive stocking sized toys like the Melt or somewhere in between?

The best Sex related Christmas gift my OH got me was a Clone-A-Willy Kit because it was so much fun making it on Boxing Day!

3 Likes

Hi @Jackkkkk welcome! What toys have you already got and what do you enjoy? There are loads of options so a bit more info would help narrow it down! What sort of price range? A few things that come to mind, maybe some massage oil / massage candle, blindfold, feather tickler, personally I’d love a new set of nipple clamps or suckers but that’s not for everyone, some sexy knickers, or if she has a sense of humour, I’m a lilttle in love with the pierre the penis cushion and stress ball!

2 Likes

Hellooooo

Mini wand / butt plug / lingerie

Hey and welcome to the world :earth_americas: of LH.

See the below link takes you to a great page of stocking fillers :christmas_tree::santa:

2 Likes

Hi @Jackkkkk welcome.

Some great ideas above, I have Pierre the stress ball that @Kitty-Cat01 linked, he’s really cute and teeny and I love giving him a good squeeze :upside_down_face:

If I could choose for me from the stocking filler page, I’d go with the -
Position of the week cards.
Dice.
Massage oil and my partner wearing the bow tie, cuffs and tuxedo boxers to treat me.
Tiger lily set.
If I didn’t have the Pierre stress ball I’d want that :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Jackkkkk welcome to the forum :blush: I actually just purchased a few card games and I think they look awesome

I think if you search card games on LH website, there are lots of options.

1 Like

Hello to you too sir! :cowboy_hat_face: what sort of toys have you already got for her?

Can’t really go wrong with some new sexy lingerie perhaps ?

Thank you for the replies and ideas.
Those pillows are brilliant :joy: not sure where would put it mind you. We have a collection of small vibrators, mini wand and suction toys.
She does buy herself quite alot of lingerie I am very lucky man.
I think maybe time to dress myself up for her and have a giggle. Thanks for the ideas.

4 Likes

Ooooops I was going to say legs :see_no_evil:…best stocking fillers ever :blush: sorry long day at work, crazy hour has kicked in :joy:…glad you’ve been given some great ideas :blush: