Christmas stockings

So its that time of year - how will you be spending it well at Christmas and which LH treats will you be sticking in your partners stocking this year?

3 Likes

Hmmmm not sure, we may have a naughty treat shopping night and pick something or I may just treat her to some new undies

1 Like

I’ve already got 3 Christmas outfits I’ve brought from LH, but he said that he wants to pick and buy some bits for me, he’s already seen a couple he wants to get me and wear for him over Christmas, excited to see what they are :grin:

5 Likes

How much do you guys budget per year for toys etc? Hehe

Too much! lol. Hoping there’ll be a black Friday bargain or two so I can stock up early. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hubbys on a good wage now with the job he’s got. Also with my money coming in too. We work out what’s going in and what’s going out each month, and if there’s anything new on here that we like, we’ll just grab it. I think I’ve calmed down a quite a bit now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Don’t really have a partner right now so I am probably just going to fill my own stocking this Christmas with treats from LH :sweat_smile::wink:

7 Likes

Haha still got bonfire night first then can think about Christmas :crazy_face:

1 Like

A few years ago I made a Christmas box for Mrs Onlyones which had the following

Lovehoney beaded sensual dildo (yesterdays dotd)

Lovehoney Lace Drawstring lingerie Bag

Lovehoney small purple storage bag x2

Lovehoney large storage bag

Lovehoney usb rechargable mini magic wand

Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm Mint

Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator Pink

Lovehoney Lovers Hot Massage Rocks

LovehoneyLovers Sensual Body Massage Red

Lovehoney Vanilla Flavour Lickable Massage Candle

Lovehoney Main Squeeze Double Kegel Balls 60g

Lovehoney Flirty Blue Lace Boyshorts x2

Lovehoney Flirty Blue Lace Bikini Knickers

FSoG Submit To Me Beginners Bondage Kit

Lovehoney Crotchless cutout Lace Back Knickers

Lovehoney Lovers Erotic Foreplay Dice

FSoG Restrain Me Bondage Rope

FSoG Soft Limits DeLuxe Wrist Tie

Lust Erotic Board Game

FSoG Insatiable Desire Mini Silicone G Spot Vibrator

Pair of Twist Nipple Suckers (not from Lovehoney)

I think I probably went a little over the top.

1 Like

@Onlyones wins the Santa Claus designation! :santa: :mrs_claus:

Thought about asking my Husband if he’d like to buy me something from LH and I the same. I’ve bought everything so far and would to be surprised for a change :thinking:

1 Like

My birthday is around xmas, so i usually buy myself a little something as a treat and joint present :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This place is good for stocking stuffers though. Lots of little bits in the shop if you root around

2 Likes