Strangest place you had sex

In a field next to a river

In a barn, in a forest, up the back of a cruise ship in a doorway and the back of a car

2 Likes

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Desk in a vodafone call centre. Oddly specific.

I used to work in a Voda call centre, seems to be a popular place as it happened at my offices too! (not me :P)

That's hilarious!

I was with a manager. Don't know if that's better or worse...

1 Like

that light bulb moment wrote:

Not me but I once knew a girl who had a threesome in a ditch next to a merry-go-round.

I have nearly had it at Blenheim palace, where abouts did you do it ? I have also had it in changing rooms with first GF while on holiday with her family while they were getting changed in cubicles next to us.

Some very interesting locations here! I think I'm going to have to encourage my partner to help me play catch up :p

So far, my strangest is probably whilst camping, in a fairly cramped camp site!

Snuck out of a wedding into the rose garden for a quick fuck

Gave a pretty mean BJ In front of the national security office (didn't know that's where we were at the time)

climbed on and fucked with the waves in Wave Pool at the Water Park

Deep anal in a national park

Knee trembler in a shop doorway.
Also in a sauna which was pretty unusual also exiting as another couple were also doing it.

Underwater

(While SCUBA diving)

On our friends sofa, the best part was that they were also on the sofa and going at it at the same time, so good we repeated it a few weeks after

In the sea not far from the beach (with the i laws 2 be at the time on the beach and other people in the beach. We just looked like we were cuddling...

On a deserted island in the Maldives part in the sea šŸŒŠ part on sand.

In a little hut on said island ... (we were on honeymoon)

Driving through wales we felt the urge so we pulled over and had sex in some woodland. (He broke the zip of my fav jeans šŸ˜‚) just as we finished and got up some hikers turned the corner.

We were once driving back from Scotland and again mood caught us... H came off down a dirt track pulled up we started kissing etc and then realised it was someoneā€™s drive šŸ˜‚ we stopped and moved

I once gave him a bj before we got married on a duel carriage way. As I got up a police van pulled up at the side of us... close call.

Quite regularly he would finger me whilst driving when we were younger ... always had a blanket draped over my lap šŸ˜‚

I was thinking weā€™ve always been boring but actually weā€™ve not lol.

1 Like

Inside a Church xx

@Lovehoney_Brenna - may I suggest that this old thread be merged with its more recent near-duplicate?
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/most-outrageous-place-you-ve-had-sex/260863

1 Like

Hi all chatting with oh and topic of outrageous places weā€™ve had sex either with each other or in a previous relationship and mine was on a front garden wooden gate

3 Likes

Professors office

3 Likes

Similar theme: Lecture Theatre

3 Likes

Changing room cubicle

2 Likes

Round the Back of a nightclub (didnā€™t realise they had CCTV. got a round of applause when we went in and bought our tickets :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Liverpool Catholic Cathedral. Iā€™m not going into detailā€¦ :wink:

6 Likes

A patients treatment (lie back) chair in my uniform with sexy lingerie underneathā€¦

:shushing_face:

14 Likes

Milton Keynes

13 Likes