Different strap-on questions!

Hello! (I'm new on the forums, so please be nice...)

I'm a bisexual female with penis envy, and I've decided it's about time I got myself a strap-on, for use on other women.

I'm not a fan of vibrators, so I'd prefer one that doesn't have any extraneous vibrating attachments. I'm also not fussed about one that has a dildo for me on the inside as I find it quite stimulating enough in itself pleasuring another woman.

Now, I have used strap-ons before, in spite of never having owned one. The problem I've had with the ones I've tried so far is that being a dress size 6 but still having a decent waist to hip ratio, they've tended to hang loose on me, which gives me less manoeuvrability. So I need one that will fit securely and not slip about all over the place. So far, the ones I've tried have either had a removable dildo on a latex thong, or a solid dildo mounted on an adjustable leather g-string (which wasn't quite adjustable enough ( -_-)).

Does anybody have any recommendations? I'd prefer something that comes in black, but this is not essential!...

This probably isn't the kind of answer you're wanting, but I know a blogger who has detailed instructions on how to make a strap-on harness out of rope. Fully adjustable, multipurpose (if you're also into bondage) and any colour you fancy! If this sounds at all relevant to your interests I can post the link?

For dildos...what kind of thing do you fancy? Do you like the idea of being a super-hung stud, do realistic toys turn you off, etc?

I cant get to any links right now as just off out in a mo.

But check the store under strapon dildos.

LH have a huge range and each product has a very detailed and intuitive spec list.

Will come back to this later today but hope that helps for now ;) xx

And WELCOME to the OA ;)

LokiDay wrote:

This probably isn't the kind of answer you're wanting, but I know a blogger who has detailed instructions on how to make a strap-on harness out of rope. Fully adjustable, multipurpose (if you're also into bondage) and any colour you fancy! If this sounds at all relevant to your interests I can post the link?

For dildos...what kind of thing do you fancy? Do you like the idea of being a super-hung stud, do realistic toys turn you off, etc?

This actually sounds fantastic - I am into kinbaku, and I happen to own a lot of rope. I do like the idea of being a super-hung stud with a realistic looking dildo. (Preferably in black, though. Everything looks cooler in black. Heh.)

Seduced wrote:

LH have a huge range and each product has a very detailed and intuitive spec list.

And WELCOME to the OA ;)

Thank you, I'd appreciate it! Much as I realise that finding the right sex toys for you relies quite heavily on trial and error, I'm on a bit of a budget, and while I wouldn't mind paying for something that was good quality and fit properly I don't want to fork out say £50 (I know they come a lot more expensive than that, but that's pretty much the upper limit of what I can afford at the minute) for something only to find it isn't quite right and I (obviously) can't return it.

I've spent hours looking through the strap ons section on here and it left me with kid-in-a-sweetshop syndrome, but although I've trawled through the reviews I couldn't find one that specified it was was a snug fit for the slighter among us, so I thought I'd ask here to see what advice people had (^-^)

Sorry for the delay in replying! I got super-sick and practically spent the last week in a coma. The link to the harness instructions are here:

http://www.heartfullofblack.com/2010/03/rope-strap-on-harness.html

Hope they're of use to you!

guiltysecret wrote:

LokiDay wrote:

This actually sounds fantastic - I am into kinbaku, and I happen to own a lot of rope. I do like the idea of being a super-hung stud with a realistic looking dildo. (Preferably in black, though. Everything looks cooler in black. Heh.)

Seduced wrote:

And WELCOME to the OA ;)

Thank you, I'd appreciate it! Much as I realise that finding the right sex toys for you relies quite heavily on trial and error, I'm on a bit of a budget, and while I wouldn't mind paying for something that was good quality and fit properly I don't want to fork out say £50 (I know they come a lot more expensive than that, but that's pretty much the upper limit of what I can afford at the minute) for something only to find it isn't quite right and I (obviously) can't return it.

I've spent hours looking through the strap ons section on here and it left me with kid-in-a-sweetshop syndrome, but although I've trawled through the reviews I couldn't find one that specified it was was a snug fit for the slighter among us, so I thought I'd ask here to see what advice people had (^-^)

I'm just going to casually point you in the direction of Lovehoney's returns policy...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

External Media

xx

LokiDay wrote:

I got super-sick and practically spent the last week in a coma.

Hugs & External Media's! Hope u r better now!External Media

WExternal Media

Wilkibo wrote:

LokiDay wrote:

I got super-sick and practically spent the last week in a coma.

Hugs & External Media's! Hope u r better now!External Media

WExternal Media

External Media

Thanks! I'm feeling much better now.

Welcome guiltysecret, for your budget and dress size i'd recommend the Sportsheets New Cummers Strap-On Starter Kit £33.99 it's a black 'O' ring harness so is compatible with other flared based dildos with a diameter of 1.25inches and below. It's got an adjustable waist and leg straps and the excess material can easily be cut off once it's fitted. Sportsheets are one of my favourite midprice harness brands as the quality is brilliant. With a bigger budget I'd recommend the Tantus Bend Over Beginner Kit £52.99 as you can swop out the 'O' Ring size and you get two dildos. I hope this helps

Both links are the same Bonny

Doh! my computer is soooooooooo sloooooooooooow this morning - it's driving me mad. Thanks -i'll fix em