strap on fun ???

As for strap on fun, my OH and I have been experimenting with this for about a year now. Our first strap on was this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8692 which seemed like a good choice given the smaller size, but didn't realise just how small it would be (length wise) and it was extremely floppy, so slipped out all the time.

So we went on to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15281 and it is amazing! I even use the dildo on my own....a lot in fact.lol. It is far more realistic as it is firm, but has a slight give to it, so it doesn't give any pain when slipping in, and its length means it doesn't slip out.

From our experiences, I would suggest that you look closely at the LENGTH on the dildo being used, as this will determine what sort of positions you can get yourself into, and ultimately dictates how much fun you have. Being able to slide it almost all the way out and then ram it back in, is well worth the extra cash for a longer one!!

As for positions, the obvious is doggy style, but I love being on my knees, with my face down on the bed (if that makes sense?) so that my arse is raised up for easy access. I also love me being on top, and if you get her to sit on the edge of the bed/chair then you can straddle her, much the same as she would with you (face to face), so you can enjoy the closeness and intimacy, and some snogging on the down thrust :p

My favourite though, is on my back, with a couple of pillows under my bum to lift me up.......just seem to feel it a lot more, and she gets a good thrusting action going and can stroke me too, always a bonus. She gets very horny in this position too, and her juices run down her leg and all over my bed!!

On a side note, has anyone mastered an innovative position so that you can have sex at the same time? We tried it, with her lying on her front flat on the bed, bending the strap on up between her legs so that when i entered her, i could slide the toy in my arse too. Hope that made sense.lol. But it didn't really work, partly because the toy wasnt long enough maybe.........suggestions?

headsouth wrote:

sexytime wrote:

As for positions, the obvious is doggy style, but I love being on my knees, with my face down on the bed (if that makes sense?) so that my arse is raised up for easy access. I also love me being on top, and if you get her to sit on the edge of the bed/chair then you can straddle her, much the same as she would with you (face to face), so you can enjoy the closeness and intimacy, and some snogging on the down thrust :p

You know, I've actually never thought about doing that. We've a male strap on for DP, but we plan for my OH to use it on me some point soon. But I'd only ever thought about using it with me being submissive in the action. No idea why I've never thought of it, i'm dissapointed in myself!

It is a very kinky activity and probably does carry the whole dom and sub stigma, but at the end of the day it's sex, so why not make it passionate too when the time is right?

I should have noted that being on top like that means that you can grind and gyrate too, which is a very unique feeling, and explains why women always do it while on top :-)

because of the differeance in size of me n hubby i do love it when he is on his kness i find it easier to get the strapon into him that way i can position him how i want him ,,i do love being the dominent one ,,