Strap ons

Haha to be honest I brought it up after a few a bit of Dutch courage

Lol best way mine was just xause we have done anal for ages i needed to try the next level and turns out so did she haha

Haha well that's a bonus we had done anal play a bit, and she loves the look on my face so I just said lets take it up a gear

Great well enjoy mate i know im going to pmsl

Well thought id better update this . Our night started out with lots of play for both me and the oh anal play for both me and her woth toys tben my gf got down to doing what she does best being dominating. She pulled out the bed restraints tied me to the bed face down blind folded me and cracked open our brand new ball gag from LH. Before ahe blindfolded me she let me have a sneak peak at her in the strap on but decided to use the 6 inch realistic dildo we got a few months ago instead of the standard attachment .... i nearly lost control seeing her wearing it then she blindfolded me before i knew it she was spanking my arse till it was red raw and without warning started to fuck my ass hard and making sure i took the whole lengh of that dildo. She was true to her word i and fucked me that hard i couldnt sit properly for a few hours lets just say i was in heaven and i got to repay the favour by having loads of fun with her sexy ass :-)

Wow northern not woke up to it yet but hey ill keep my fingers crossed . Was amazing though and she layed there after and couldnt believe how turned on it made her she was wet through and has promised many more nights of fun with it . Glad you enjoyed it mate :-)