Pegging!!

Any other males like being pegged by the misses. I freaking love it. Never thought I would until we tried it 😍 Can't get enough

KJG92 wrote:

Any other males like being pegged by the misses. I freaking love it. Never thought I would until we tried it 😍 Can't get enough

Post pegging into the search bar at the top of the page and you will find it is very popular.

How odd I just posted about pegging.

I have been pegged by my mistress but we are getting kinkier and now I'm going to be punished for naughty behaviour and pegging will be included.

I want to be pegged by my wife. She is ok with it so I bought a butt plug to get into it and she has liked that. Just bought a strap on and she looked fantastic wearing it but not yet used it in anger!
Decided to try it out solo, so yesterday with much practice and plenty of lube I managed to get my life size dildo inside me. WOW what a feeling! Now I know I can take it I will be getting the wife to give it to me gently at first, then who knows!
I can now definitely see the attraction to pegging. And my wife told me the role reversal was a big thing for her.

It's amazing how good it feels I have a 10inch dildo for the misses to use when I'm not home and we decided to use that after a few times with our strap on and it was great. Highly recommend it.

Oh I so want to try it. The OH is slowly coming round to it, trying a bit of anal play and I’ve asked for penetration. I’ve got a plug that she said she would try on me and I hope it will spark her interest more.
Any suggestions on first time pegging and the introduction of?

I can highly recommend it. I do say start slowly though. I had my misses play using her fingers first and to keep going further in every so often. You will not be disappointed

Me and my OH have bought a strap on, not used yet but I'm so looking forward to it. She bought me a prostate toy to use but not used that yet either. My wife look amazing when she tried the strap on, on. Does anybody else like to suck it 1st tho when she tried it on I got this rush to go and suck it but didn't as we weren't planning on using we was just looking at it.

I went and sucked my OH's strap on when she had it on, I thought she might find it weird but when I went to pull away she grabbed my head and pushed it back down. Turns out she really liked the idea of watching me suck it. Turned us both on!

Hmmm hoping this is the case with us. I thought it would feel wrong me wanting to suck it and then be pegged but being on here helps me see its not strange at all, and I've told my OH if it makes us have better sex then what's the problem

I'm in to it but I'm not a huge fan of if she treats it like it's actually her dick and refers to it as such and not as a toy. I'm not roleplaying that when I know full well you're a cis girl with a dildo lol.