Suction Cup or No?

Hi All,

I neee some advice for a present for my dear Hubby!

I've been looking for a really realistic dildo for him to use when we are apart. The vixen vixskin look really interesting but I'm torn by bigger size or suction cup. In the past, the suction cup has been quite important but a bigger size is more of an 'upgrade'. How important do you think the suction cup really is for the bigger, heavier dildos?

Help!

Lexy

I don't use suction cups just out of personal preference, but I do own some large dildos. For the bigger, heavier - beasts they are way more fun to ride on than holding (arms get tired) and you have more overall control. You don't really need anything to stick them do as the weight, base and your hand help it stay pinned down or up towards your body. Of course, it totally depends on how you prefer to use the toys but a dildo can still be great with or without a suction cup 😊

Thanks both of you xxx

I absolutly love suction cups. Always add a different aspect to the toy.

My girlfriend doesn’t currently have one but I know she was looking into buying one as she liked the idea of hands free play and being able to ride it from many angles and attached to other objects around the house and particularly while in the shower

Hey Lexy

Wow the vixen vixskin sounds amazing but a little out of my price range. I have the Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 9 Inch from Lifelike Lover. It definitely looks lifelike but I'm guessing the offerings from Vixen may feel a little better. The dildo from Lifelike is pleasantly weighty with a large suction cup that worked well on my bathroom door, holding firm as rode it curve up, then curve down using my hands to balance and push back off an adjacent cabinet. My only real quibble is that it can be a little rough on the bum for prolonged action and this is where a more premium product, like Vixen may be worth the extra if funds permit.

I have a couple of other monsters and agree that after a certain size and weight, a suction cup is irrelevant and would only get in the way