Suction dildos - where do you stick yours?

Glass shower cubicle worked great for us earlier today,

6 Likes

anything shiny :rofl:

Tile or plastic. I like the shower.
Great if there’s a built in stool or you can bring a plastic chair in. I would definitely be careful about glass surfaces.
Just make sure everything is also stable.

3 Likes

Just be careful with putting a dildo on your head for too long.
Ive heard about people having bruises on their heads for a while from that.

3 Likes

As others have said , any hard surface that will not break and carve you up . For anybody that is a metal fabricator , you could build a giant TV stand at the foot of your bed to hold a TV way up high ( near the ceiling ) . Then I made and adjustable height steel rod with a circle of plate steel to hold suction toys very firmly . I am happy to report it holds a suction toy well , no matter how energetic I use it . This picture shows just the end . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/70?u=oldman

1 Like

I have a tray which is good for portability, but you have to kneel on it then to hold it down if going vigorously!

1 Like

Christ, this would be hot - imagine if the neighbours saw!

Honestly I bet they see far, far weirder shit than that :rofl:

On the floor, on a window, a mirror so she can watch it lol

3 Likes

Shower :shower:, windows :window:, toilet seat when down as great surface and can use in seated position or on edge of a bath :star_struck:

3 Likes

Corners of furnature work well for riding. Also, getting a thigh harness and putting it round a pillow can be fun

4 Likes

@Filthy1 @Daisy1982 surely mirrors or glass are slightly risky, can understand the shower cubical seen that done before :wink:

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m a clean freak( non OCD… I think). But I’m also kinky. I used my suction dildo yesterday afternoon. I stuck it on the bathroom window (after cleaning it for 15 minutes). My husband was outside mowing the lawn and saw me. He stopped right in his tracks, and ran into the house. It’s really up to you, and what feels comfortable to you.

8 Likes

We just used ours for the first time yesterday. OH stuck it to the wooden headboard, to watch, and hear, her alternating between backing up on it then moving forward while performing oral on me was such a turn on! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Mine went on the bottom of the bed. But then I’ve also had it behind the shower on the wall. Oh and on the wardrobe.

2 Likes

Never thought about this!

1 Like

Try turning your shower on the hottest setting it’ll steam up the bathroom make it warmer. But might make it more difficult for the suction cup to stick. But might be worth a shot :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I honestly can not get the angles or height right with mine :rofl: also I think I need a thicker one, too used to hubby’s girth. The one I have I think will be relegated to back door action

2 Likes

We have bifold doors at the back so if yours is anything like that your husband will be spending a lot more time in the garden. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

spat my drink out :rofl:

2 Likes