Suction dildos - where do you stick yours?

A little tip i was once given is a bowl, turn it upside down and you can use what would be the underneath of the bowl to suction your dildo to and then you can use it anywhere! Floor, sofa, bed etc… and it gives that little extra height aswel off whatever your perched on! Could definitely help with your knees @abbietrevorx! :ok_hand: :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Have still too my freezer Shower wall Tables Beds anywhere and Every we’re I can hehe

1 Like

I have used mine in the shower. I also bought a chair on which the Dildo Suction Cup works. I would definitely recommend the chair.

4 Likes

I just used one for the first time. On edge of Bath. On side of bathroom cabinets. Was pretty awkward using it trying to hit my prostate. It’s 7 inches long but didn’t feel long enough as hard to get my body close enough to it. Will try somewhere else.

Love the idea of this! Think I’ll have to try it…

2 Likes

Every once in a while I re read a thread title and have a totally different answer . In my ass . Sorry , could not help it .

2 Likes

Any tips on what the best surfaces are to sit/squat using suction toys are?

3 Likes

Hmmmm sorry, but I’d think tiles, laminate, careful on glass mirrors you may break it hand have 7 years bad luck… Plus a trip to a&e

Plastic stools are always pretty handy, especially if suited to person’s leg length. Helps with comfort and not being stuck in a squat / stress position for ages.

I’ve been wondering this as well. I’ve seen a few people use their laptops, which is bonkers to me! So much potential for disaster :grimacing:

1 Like

@_@ why would they even consider that!

Hmm usually something smooth tends to be the best options for a good suction.

Smooth tiles , some door frames , patio windows / doors / glass / toilet seat / smooth cupboard doors :door:.

All have worked around our house :house_with_garden: :sunglasses:

@philxhx and worktops ! :rofl:

5 Likes

You forgot work tops :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Be careful not to get carried away in the moment and push yourself through the window etc. Lots of explaining will be required lol

Edge of the tub, wall or toilet seat have all worked well for me :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Some of the Liberator Toy Mount pillows look fun (like the BonBon and Humphrey ones) :slight_smile: This thread has a lot of tips :point_down:

2 Likes

Oh and car roofs as i know this :rofl::rofl: me and my wife went to hull with her auntie in her car .
And me being me went and bought a black 8 inch suction dildo and stuck it to the roof of her car.on the way back she wondered why people where laughing ,waving and taking pictures :rofl::rofl:
I was shocked it was still stuck to the roof of the car when we got back to cumbria from hull :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Sometimes they will stick to the forehead and you can become the mythical dildo-corn :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have seen someone pull dents out of their car using a huge dildos suction cup

3 Likes