Suction dildos - where do you stick yours?

Either the shower wall or a stool we have which is just the right hight

3 Likes

On column of bathroom sink. You can then back on to it with legs either side.

4 Likes

Just tried mine for the first time on the foot of the bed and rode it.

Mirror sounds good but must find a plastic one.

3 Likes

Hard flooring, mirror, side of bath, bathroom wall are usually my go to places nothing too adventurous :laughing:

7 Likes

What ever I can stick it to :joy: mostly I use a wall, chest of drawers or the shower wall.

2 Likes

Inside the shower, stuck on the wall. So far just used it for sucking on while inserting butt plug

Mainly the floor sometime the bath side and Evan use the kitchen side to be honest x

1 Like

Missus mainly uses her in shower against wall or on bath.
It has been used in bedroom against the mirrored door on wardrobe and my personal fave on coffee table in living room

Most of the time on the bathroom wall, a mirror or a salon table. But I like to get creative. Have used it on one of windows a couple of times;)

6 Likes

The wall or a chair

We have mirror finished window tints out our windows to stop peeking eyes and keep the house cooler in the summer. So Miss SC uses hers on our bedroom window. It’s great because you get the feeling of naughtiness but also know that it’s okay. Having said they when outside if she skids all the way down and her cheeks press tightly against the glass you can see them :joy:

2 Likes

The footboard of our bed. Large enough that we can have it at different heights, different sizes suctioned at once. Wife loves riding while sucking me. She also likes watching me ride it if she isn’t pegging me.

3 Likes

Since it seems like no one mentioned this yet - a book/notebook with a laminated cover. I just use a small stripe of tape for the side of the cover so the book doesn’t open :blue_book::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Usually the table or the side of the shower wall x

1 Like

I use one of mine in the shower and another on the closed toilet lid. There’s one I have that sticks to our bedroom wall reasonably well and I usually use that when giving hubby a bit of a show or when I let him catch me “unawares”. He loves coming in from work, and finding me bouncing off an 8 incher in the throes of getting carried away lol - he can’t help but join in.

6 Likes

Bottom of the shower or the wall tiles. If it is motorized just be aware that noise carries a lot through wall cavities

wardrobe for stand up or chest of drawers, moved for legs either side rear on position!

3 Likes

An upturned side plate so I can ride it on my bed

3 Likes

On a big stainless mixing bowl upside down either on side or it or bottom.
If anyone looks under our bed they’ll wonder what on earth we have it in bedroom for!

4 Likes

we were attending a meet on SH and staying a travel chain of hotels, ours was the first thing out of the travel bag so I pulled it out of its bag and stucked it to the mirror in the hall. It was tried out for position and fit, we forgot about it, there was a knock on the door and a maid arrived with towels it wasn’t until i had taken the towels and turned round I saw this 10" thick cock hanging from the mirror. I wonder why she was so chatty