Suggestion for silicone rabbit or similar

Hello,

I cannot find my previous post but I've got a problem. I bought a happy rabbit natural silicone rechargeable which basically does nothing to me. No power in the ears, no power in the shaft. At least for me and for my anatomy it is useless. So I take suggestions for other rabbits or similar and I would like to hear of your experiences before organising the return and decide what to buy in its place. The toy must be silicone, preferably rechargeable.

Someone suggested me the Lelo ina 2 but there are no reviews. It's got a strange shape, in the shaft there's a particular wide area, so I'm not really sure, I should check the max size of the girth. The girth of the happy rabbit was already enough for me, and I wouldn't like anything with bigger girth, I'm petite.

I was also suggested the Paul and Paulina rechargeable but upon reviews there is no power in the clit stimulator because there is no motor there.

I know finding an internal and internal powerful silicone stimulator is difficult, but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not very experienced with rabbits, I just wanted to link this real size image of the Ina 2 as it may be helpful

evening ali

Evening!

Here's your earlier post.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/589334-desperately-seeking-the-perfect-discreet/#p589351

To find your own old posts, click on Your Account at the top of any page. Scroll down to the bottom of the Your Account page and click on View Your Profile as Others See It (in the LH Community section). Your old posts will be listed in the Posts section under your reviews.

You can also get to this page by clicking on your name from any of your posts elsewhere.

Some good suggestions there. They're for vibes not rabbits and that's my suggestion as well - try other things. A rabbit needs to fit reasonably well and, as you've noted, one configuration just isn't going to work for everyone. The easiest way to learn what works for your particular shape and preferences is to try out different non-rabbit vibes. Use two in combination if you want clit and internal stimulation at the same time.

It's easier to adjust angles and positioning that way and find out what sorts of shapes, lengths, etc work best for you. That information can help you narrow down your choices for rabbits to audition.

I have the Ina 2, it's very powerful. The problem is, the clit stim clamps downs very firmly and feels uncomfortable, to me. The main shaft is easy to insert compared to others. I'll review it over the next few days.

As a matter of fact I was let down by the lack of power in the years, and the shaft does nothing to me. The ears are thin and long and don't hit the spot when inserted. I don't think it's falutly as I have read also some othe purchaser comments which experimented similar problems

Thank you for posting the real size ina2 picture. It doesn't seem bigger than the rabbit I have, still I'm concerned about the comment on the clit stimulator. Isn't it adjustable?