Suggestions on vibrator toys?

My girlfriend has a rabbit vibrator and loves the feel of clitoral stimulation but wants to add to others toys and vibrators to her collection. What do people find more important is it the vibration or movement of the toy and is there any suggestions for what she should add to her wish list?

I'd really recommend taking the plunge and buying a luxury vibrator. I bought a Coco de Mer wand vibrator from Lovehoney (now discontinued, sorry!) and it was the best purchase I made - I go back to it again and again. I saved up for it but it was well worth the investment. Better one amazing toy than loads that just don't quite hit the spot. Maybe aim for something general (wand shape?) but well made - maybe the Desire Luxury Rechargable Wand Vibrator?

Doxy Doxy Doxy! Buy her the Doxy 3R wand and she will forever be grateful and complete, this I swear ❤️

1 Like

Thank you we have been looking at the wands and have seen that the mini wands have recently been on good discount with Lovehoney but been questioning if the mini wand will have enough power?

In terms of power it's reasonable to say that mains wands are the most powerful followed by rechargeables then battery powered. There are exceptions of course but if it's power you're after then you won't go far wrong with a mains powered wand. You can also get a wide variety of wand accessories suitable for both women and men.