Replacing a wand

Hi everyone,
I have recently had to throw away my love honey mains powered wand due to the cable being damaged. I want to go ahead and buy a replacement.
I found the wand I had was great and have no problem buying a like for like but as it’s been a while I thought I would check if there are any other wands which are in the similar price range that have the same or more power then the lovehoney mains powered, perhaps one with a smooth “head” instead.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Some of the newer rechargeable wands are very powerful and have the advantage of having no power cord to tangle or limit movement.

1 Like

So what’s your price range

1 Like

I’d say look what’s available within your budget and read all the reviews. I have several wands…wouldn’t be without one now it’s my go to toy.

My favourites are the new desire wand… my agent provocateur X lovehoney the rumba silicone wand… my mantric wand and the lovehoney mains powered wand…and for travel my love not war wand. I also have the njoy pure wand which I haven’t used much.

Must admit I did buy a spare Lovehoney mains wand too when it was a deal of the day.

Yep basically I’m a wand girl.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hands down, I’d go with the classic Doxy which is a bit more expensive but it has a smooth head and it’s really rumbly or I’d go with one of the rechargable ones. LoveHoney has just released a new purple desire wand which I think is the same price as the Doxy I mentioned. It looks really elegant that I kind of want it but I already have two wands and do I need another? Probably not but it’s tempting :pleading_face::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have 8 wands. Do I need another? :rofl:

1 Like

What wands do you have @Cali_Nyx ? That sounds like a lot :scream:

1 Like

I have 2 Doxy, 1 LH mains, 1 LH mini rechargeable, 1 mantric, 1 Tracey Cox, 1 LED LH, 1 micro LH :rofl:

1 Like

Well atleast that makes me feel better about having two wands :sweat_smile: Might get the desire wand in my next purchase next week because it’s so pretty :weary::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m child-free. Wands are my indulgence!

Plus, Doxy is genuinely good as a muscle massager.

1 Like

Update: I have 9 wands. How could i forget my Oriel Rocks off!

1 Like

We have the LH main powered wand. I purchased it on a DOTD offer and it only cost £25.00 a bargain and it is so good.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your opinions. I’m going to look over the suggested wands and get one in the basket. :blush:

1 Like

I am really wanting a new wand! The one I have is a cheap one and whilst it does the trick, I want more. I recently bought This attachment for it but the wand is too small. How do I know that it’ll fit my next purchase?!

Just get a Doxy.

You can thank me later.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered one, it’s arriving Saturday!

2 Likes

Talk to you in about 3 weeks time then :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:roll on Saturday!!! Xx

1 Like

I missed the boat for Saturday delivery but I have ordered a doxy too which is coming Sunday. Appreciate the help all, and to anybody that’s thinking about getting one, via an email there is a Doxy with 20% discount at moment. :partying_face:

3 Likes