Suggestions

There was a thread on this stuff called stroke lube 29 question a while ago. . . .I think!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

There was a thread on this stuff called stroke lube 29 question a while ago. . . .I think!

Might dig it out, Ta SG!

Well I spent some of my cash on eBay so I did't have enough money for anything that exciting but I did purchase that 29 stuff so we'll see how that goes.... Also picked up some lube and cleaning stuff.

Nexas wrote:

LMAO

Tried it just, didn't seem all that special yet, it's strange that it starts out like a cream (reminded me of ointment...not good! LOL) but as it warms up it does get REALLY slippy. Was nice, but not mind-blowing.

Still, one go isn't enough is it? ;-)

It does indeed get very slippery! Not sure really what to make of it really yet but like Nexas I think I need to give it a few more goes before I write a review :)

How about some anal beads

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Oooooh! I like making a reading about this Stroke 29. I'm fascinated by it. Can you stick em in flipholes and the like?

Does it feel like 'aroused human tissue'? Does it go all like....putty-esque? Tell me tell me tell me!

Man, I need to grow some male genitalia, I'm way too into boy's toys *pouts*. I was trying to convince a male friend to get a boy's toy t'other day, he wasn't having any of it. Pssssssssh! Missing out!

He certainly is missing out but I think you women have it best when it comes to the land of toys. I'd happily trade genitals with you if it meant I could try out our magic wand we own. It seems to be very effective with my other half and I'm somewhat jealous!

Interesting comment about the amount to use Nexas - I used quite a bit and just found it messy. Will try using smaller amounts the next time and see if it has the same effect.

Still not having any real joy with that Stroke 29 - just seems to feel like a normal lubricant. Maybe I've got cold hands or something....

Thin One wrote:

Still not having any real joy with that Stroke 29 - just seems to feel like a normal lubricant. Maybe I've got cold hands or something....

I think you just need Nexas round to give you a practical demonstation

Nexas wrote:

It definitely needs a small amount. THe more you use, the more difficult it is to heat up! You need to use it at a good speed once it's spread to turn it into a proper lubricant LOL

Wank like your life depends on it! External Media

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Nexas wrote:

It definitely needs a small amount. THe more you use, the more difficult it is to heat up! You need to use it at a good speed once it's spread to turn it into a proper lubricant LOL

Wank like your life depends on it! External Media

Haha. I like women who "External Media" over furious wanking!

Well I've got a load of it left in the tube so I'm sure I'll get it right sooner or later!