Suggestions?

Evenin, got my first sextoy on order (fleshlight, curse you Royal Mail for not delivering on a bank holiday!) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for my next toy?

See how you get on with the Fleshlight, but I've always enjoyed using my Rockbox 2 or a wand. The intense vibrations really hit the spot!

If you enjoy the fleshlght, how about an anal toy to use with it ? If you like that kind of thing of course. Or a shower mount for your fleshlight.. . . . then you could have hands free fun in the shower ! X

Got to say the rockbox looks terrifying!

If your interested in masturbators how about a tenga?
X

Is that the egg?

I would take 'a tenga' to mean one of their eggs, but they do many other sorts of male toy, onacups are good, and the flip hole I've not tried but is supposed to be v good.
I'm really interested in the pulse duo, but maybe the solo might be more up your street
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212

bhamniceguy wrote:

Honestly, the Rockbox is amazing. Yes, it's powerful, but it's the one vibrating toy that's guaranteed to get me off the quickest.

Subdom27 wrote:

bhamniceguy wrote:

Honestly, the Rockbox is amazing. Yes, it's powerful, but it's the one vibrating toy that's guaranteed to get me off the quickest.
through clothes, with no say in the matter.