Suprise at how turned on.

Had a lovely walk on Dartmoor this afternoon. Wifey was suddenly taken short as ladies some times are, any way after finding a secluded spot she did that lady thing of jeans and pants down round her ankles and her beautiful heart shaped pale bum sticking out in this amazing squatting position that the female form makes look so erotic. Then the force of a full ladies bladder being relieved, the sight and sound astounded me in how much I was turned on. As she finished and bobbed up and down a little to get the last few drips off she looked at me, I felt like a naughty little boy who at been caught looking at something I shouldn't of. She knew even when she asked did you like watching that?,That the answer was yes. She said we must start walking more ,again.

Thoughts of everyone anything surprised you at being turned on by something when not expecting it and does anyone else find peeing or observing your OH pee a turn on?

my OH got me out of the car to look out for people as she did the same,then she fkd me behind a bush right next to the road so close to people seeing us was a massive turn on and that was in the same place that you was walking today.Forget Dartmoor it perhaps should have been called pissmoor or fckmoor lol

I find the whole situation an incredible turn on.. love watching MrsB haveing a naughty wee outdoors..

It is as you said Gentle Giant like a naughty school boy seeing something you shouldnt or dont normaly see.

I was knelt in front of my wife the other day when she was on the toilet having a wee. To watch it flow out is so erotic.. Earlier I was tidying up in our room and she went to the bathroom for a wee. Wow what a sound I could hear hissing out from her. I commented that thats another good pee that could have gone on me.

Each to their own I suppose but this has me scratching my head tbh.

We close the door when using the loo, somethings you just don't need to see.

My OH has a pee fetish and because he gets turned on by it, its gets me really turned on.

looks like he does VELCRO MUFF DIVING, lol

Briohne wrote:

My OH has a pee fetish and because he gets turned on by it, its gets me really turned on.

Wow it turns you on know he likes it?. Funny how sexual Phsyc works. I Clearly enjoyed watching but have no desire to be peed on. Yet some do and others just not interested at all. Me I love all thing to do with my OH's pussy.

Here Here

I'm with Ron on this one. But each to their own... If you enjoy it, fair play.

Before I met my hubby I had someone beg me to pee on them. I just walked out. Watersports is not my cup of tea...

I would love to have my wife pee on me but I know she isnt comfortable doing it. But she is happy for me to watch. But I dont find S&M or any stuff related to pain a turn on or dressing up as a WPC or a nurse where as some do. End of the day as long as its legal and you are both enjoying it sit back relax and enjoy.

pete_perv wrote:

It is as you said Gentle Giant like a naughty school boy seeing something you shouldnt or dont normaly see.

I was knelt in front of my wife the other day when she was on the toilet having a wee. To watch it flow out is so erotic.. Earlier I was tidying up in our room and she went to the bathroom for a wee. Wow what a sound I could hear hissing out from her. I commented that thats another good pee that could have gone on me.

My oh let me watch properly other week. I'm always looking at her when she does it but she opened her legs to let me see close up. So turned on. I asked if I could touch her when she finished but she said no. Also asked if I could wipe her with my tongue, she said maybe one day lol. Hoping this one day could be my birthday in 2 weeks. I love hearing her going too if I'm not in the bathroom. As I type I can hear her upstairs peeing now. Mmm