TENGA

I'm thinking of getting something from the TENGA range. Only problem is the range is so large I don't no where to start. Any one used any of them? What are the pros and cons?

Look at the reviews they tend to give you the best insight , have a look a the ones you fancy then read the reviews to help narrow it down to one , My OH has 2 x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Look at the reviews they tend to give you the best insight , have a look a the ones you fancy then read the reviews to help narrow it down to one , My OH has 2 x

Which ones?

I've got a flip hole silver. I think it is very good but the price is a bit high. I haven't used any other Tenga products but I would still recommend going for something a bit cheaper. I've heard that the eggs are quite good. I'd suggest checking them out.

A good thing about Tenga is that they show you the internal design of their products and tell what each section is and what effects they have. The best thing you can do is check them all out and pick one that catches your eye. It's what I did and I'm very happy with the purchase.

I hope this is clear enough and I hope you get what your looking for.

Eggs are good. Cheap too as a trial option

Just thought I'd let you know I took the plunge with the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12446 and it arrived today. I couldn't wait to give it a bash so to speak. I decided to use it with a condom so I can use it again and I'm glad I did. It took me a little while to get the technique right but when I did WOW its good. Can't wait to use it again