Thank you to Never know

Would like to say a massive thank you to Never Know for the handmade pouches i got though the mail yesterday! They honestly made my day and they have come in very useful! I love the tiny one which is perfect for storing my condoms etc in :) And for the MBE detail :)

Thank you LH for sending it on to me :)

Honestly you should start selling them online because they are fantastic :)

I'm sorry i didnrt get on yesterday to send this out and im hoping you get to read this and i did write a thread about an hour ago but i dont think it worked :(

It looks like LH removed the last one MBE

ooohhh ok, why would they do that?

Aww what a lovely thing to do, Never Know! Those things will always come in handy, such a good idea :)

Yeah I tried to click on your last one but it kept glitching out, no idea what happened there.

Hope you're okay after the week you've had MBE xxx

I can't imagine that LH want to get in the habit of forwarding things on, so maybe your thread was removed for something along those lines

MBE, I've just got home and found a LH gift which I suspect is from you. Massage oils and a massage candles! If this was from you, thank you so so so much it's so kind of you!

But at the same time I feel really bad after hearing what happened to your card, would you like me to send them back as you could use the money?

If this wasn't you I'm sorry, I'm just guessing it was as you said you sent a gift the other day!

Whoever it was, thank you so much I really appreciate it and I can't wait to use this with my OH tonight ;)

My guess is what Sub said, and also because they sell storage bags

That's lovely! How nice of Never Know to do that, and LH to pass them on.
As Sub says, I don't imagine LH want to do it frequently, but as an one-off it was a lovely gesture.

innocent-fun wrote:

That's lovely! How nice of Never Know to do that, and LH to pass them on.
As Sub says, I don't imagine LH want to do it frequently, but as an one-off it was a lovely gesture.

+1 x

Boogaloo wrote:

MBE, I've just got home and found a LH gift which I suspect is from you. Massage oils and a massage candles! If this was from you, thank you so so so much it's so kind of you!

But at the same time I feel really bad after hearing what happened to your card, would you like me to send them back as you could use the money?

If this wasn't you I'm sorry, I'm just guessing it was as you said you sent a gift the other day!

Whoever it was, thank you so much I really appreciate it and I can't wait to use this with my OH tonight ;)

haha that was me and NO dont do that! Please ues them and write some good reviews :)

I will be ok with the card, i only have to pay the overlimit charges as it was clear i did not buy anything in wales so i should be ok to get that sorted tomorrow :) Also the £10 will not do much to that but that you anyway thats so sweet :) I'm happy you got it though, it made me so mad that i could not place it online, once my money situation is sorted im going to try the other gift that i wanted to gift to someone...if that don't work then i guess i will be on live chat again begging for help lol! It's never happened before, like i have always been able to place gift orders no trouble.

Oh thats a point i didnt think of it that way, i just didnt have any other way to say thank you if that makes sense? It said there was some internal error with the other message but i don't know? I'm not tech savvy at all and i manage to break things more than i fix things so all of the runtime error codes mean nothing to me! :)

I bet that was really frustrating, I'm even more appreciative that you went to all that effort just to send me this, it's so nice!

My partner and I really love them, we can't wait to use them and will write a review asap ;)

I've replied back to you on another thread now haha I'm spamming the forums, but thank you again and I'm so glad you're managing to sort out this bank stuff. Must be a very stressful time for you, especially when you can't buy yourself the sexy treats you're after! You'll have to get yourself something really nice when everything's back on track 😉

Xxx

haha i will, i want/need this dildo its a vibrating and roatating one and when i saw it i was like....

WANTWANTWANT!!!! lol

thats first on my list for sure! Hopefully around the start of may :)

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked them and they have come in handy.

hehe they are not good enough to sell, people would be wanting refunds left, right and centre! But I'll keep practicing and let you know if that changes ;)

You have been so kind and generous to lots of people on here and you've had a couple of really tough weeks so take care of yourself and treat yourself too x

Thank you Lovehoney for passing them on. I promise I won't make a habit of it :) I did include some stamps as I didn't expect Lovehoney to have to pay for my postage so I'm glad I included enough.

Made a nice little storage pouch for my tracey cox rabbit....which i have a new found love for currently

Yes let me know because i will send it on for others to purchase (outside of LH)

I am honestly ok :) I'm tough i've had to deal with harder things that this :) Giving makes me happy :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Made a nice little storage pouch for my tracey cox rabbit....which i have a new found love for currently

Yes let me know because i will send it on for others to purchase (outside of LH)

I am honestly ok :) I'm tough i've had to deal with harder things that this :) Giving makes me happy :)

I made a new one for my butt plugs as I have three now. I took the idea from a make up brush roll! Haha it's perfect as they are all together but no touching in any way.

I wouldn't know where to start with selling them.

Have you found a home for everything now as I remember you saying a while ago you were struggling?