Thank you!!!

I'd like to say thankyou to the beautiful person who gifted me the "diary of a submissive" book and the "vanilla lickable massage candle" I think I know who it was but I'd like you to come forward. I've been having an awful couple of weeks and this has really made me happy. I was so close to buying that book.

If I could I would give you a bloody massive hug. Because this really has cheered me up! With all that has been going on and will definitely distract me from negativity. You really shouldn't have and I absolutely love you for this. I actually teared up when I saw what was inside because it means so much to me to feel cared about And appreciated for once. You're a gem and I hope to god that you have a beautiful day! You absolutely amazing person.

Oh god. I'm actually crying. Hha! The little thigs really do mean a lot to me. You beautiful beautiful beautiful person! Mwah!!!!!

Wasnt me! but this is great to read!

Not me you lucky thing . Enjoy sweety

There re some really generous and thoughtful people on this forum. It is one of the things that make it such a great community. Enjoy the book.

I agree with Capricorn13. Hope you can start to feel more positive from the act of kindness.

I will definitely enjoy it. Already read the first few pages. I have a sneaky idea who it was. Bit I want them to come forward if they are willing to.

It was so lovely to open when I got home!

Vampiror wrote:

I agree with Capricorn13. Hope you can start to feel more positive from the act of kindness.

Oh I will be! Knowing people care is the first step. !!!

Aww that's fantastic Hun :)

I've almost finished reading this book and it's fantastic, was going to let you know once I was done as I remember you asked me to. It's way better than some of the other erotica I've read!

capricorn13 wrote:

There re some really generous and thoughtful people on this forum. It is one of the things that make it such a great community. Enjoy the book.

+1 I totally agree with this, and I am so happy for you :) xx

Boogaloo wrote:

I've almost finished reading this book and it's fantastic, was going to let you know once I was done as I remember you asked me to. It's way better than some of the other erotica I've read!

I know! And I think the gifter noticed! Im so excited to get into reading it properly tonight! How are you feeling now Boogaloo? X

Boogaloo wrote:

I know! And I think the gifter noticed! Im so excited to get into reading it properly tonight! How are you feeling now Boogaloo? X

drurysl02 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

You won't be able to put it down ;)

I'm still not so good, but getting by! Thanks for asking :) Hope you feel a bit better today? Nothing like an unexpected surprise to put a smile on your face ;) xx

I love to see the positive karma on here. =)

Boogaloo wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

You won't be able to put it down ;)

I'm still not so good, but getting by! Thanks for asking :) Hope you feel a bit better today? Nothing like an unexpected surprise to put a smile on your face ;) xx

You just try keep your head held high! It's easier said than done. But you will always have a friend in me and the regular posters on lovehoney. You're much too amazing in pwrsonality and looks to feel so terrible, always here if you need to chat. As I'm constantly on here haha! (Addiction to lovehoney) I'm actually feeling really good at the minute, hun. Thank you. It made my day to receive the gifts. It's amazing to feel cared about by people that you don't really know. I've felt more love on these forums then I have in months! X

drurysl02 wrote:

I'd like to say thankyou to the beautiful person who gifted me the "diary of a submissive" book and the "vanilla lickable massage candle" I think I know who it was but I'd like you to come forward. I've been having an awful couple of weeks and this has really made me happy. I was so close to buying that book.

If I could I would give you a bloody massive hug. Because this really has cheered me up! With all that has been going on and will definitely distract me from negativity. You really shouldn't have and I absolutely love you for this. I actually teared up when I saw what was inside because it means so much to me to feel cared about And appreciated for once. You're a gem and I hope to god that you have a beautiful day! You absolutely amazing person.

Oh god. I'm actually crying. Hha! The little thigs really do mean a lot to me. You beautiful beautiful beautiful person! Mwah!!!!!

Wow, what a lovely heart felt reply to someone's good nature. A little kindness goes a long long way so well done to the sender whoever you are !!

Such a wonderful community to be a part of :)

Hope you really enjoy your gift xx

I am so made up with the gift! you really don't understand how happy it has made me!

The community really is amazing here! x

drurysl02 wrote:

Enjoy <3 Was debating what scent to get you for ages! And the book i know you wanted too :)

drurysl02 wrote:

I am so made up with the gift! you really don't understand how happy it has made me!

The community really is amazing here! x

Mkes me smile just reading this. =)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

Enjoy <3 Was debating what scent to get you for ages! And the book i know you wanted too :)

Ohhh! MBE, you really shouldn't have! The gift is so amazing! I really did want that book! thankyou so much!

It really did make my day! You should have spent that money on yourself! I'm so grateful!! I knew it was you!

I just can't say it enough! thankyou thankyou thankyou! <3