Thank you!!!

drurysl02 wrote:

You just try keep your head held high! It's easier said than done. But you will always have a friend in me and the regular posters on lovehoney. You're much too amazing in pwrsonality and looks to feel so terrible, always here if you need to chat. As I'm constantly on here haha! (Addiction to lovehoney) I'm actually feeling really good at the minute, hun. Thank you. It made my day to receive the gifts. It's amazing to feel cared about by people that you don't really know. I've felt more love on these forums then I have in months! X

Thank you so much m'dear, I really appreciate it :) xx

I'm totally addicted to these forums, as you can probably tell! I worry that I take over too many threads haha :p

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better and you've got a smile on your face, and the same goes to you about coming here and chatting for support. We're all here for you *hugs* xxx

dru did you get the message i sent with it? x

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

I'd like to say thankyou to the beautiful person who gifted me the "diary of a submissive" book and the "vanilla lickable massage candle" I think I know who it was but I'd like you to come forward. I've been having an awful couple of weeks and this has really made me happy. I was so close to buying that book.

If I could I would give you a bloody massive hug. Because this really has cheered me up! With all that has been going on and will definitely distract me from negativity. You really shouldn't have and I absolutely love you for this. I actually teared up when I saw what was inside because it means so much to me to feel cared about And appreciated for once. You're a gem and I hope to god that you have a beautiful day! You absolutely amazing person.

Oh god. I'm actually crying. Hha! The little thigs really do mean a lot to me. You beautiful beautiful beautiful person! Mwah!!!!!

Enjoy <3 Was debating what scent to get you for ages! And the book i know you wanted too :)

Ohhh! MBE, you really shouldn't have! The gift is so amazing! I really did want that book! thankyou so much!

It really did make my day! You should have spent that money on yourself! I'm so grateful!! I knew it was you!

I just can't say it enough! thankyou thankyou thankyou! <3

No...i saw you were having a rough time and treated you :) That makes me happy :) Let me know what the book is like and when your review is up

I didn't notice one hun? I'm now away from home until Sunday so I will check it then! As soon as I read it I will let you know? I kept the packaging. Its on my bed. I've got the book with me though :3 and will be using the candle when OH gets home from his holidays. I might use it on my own before then though ;)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

drurysl02 wrote:

I'd like to say thankyou to the beautiful person who gifted me the "diary of a submissive" book and the "vanilla lickable massage candle" I think I know who it was but I'd like you to come forward. I've been having an awful couple of weeks and this has really made me happy. I was so close to buying that book.

If I could I would give you a bloody massive hug. Because this really has cheered me up! With all that has been going on and will definitely distract me from negativity. You really shouldn't have and I absolutely love you for this. I actually teared up when I saw what was inside because it means so much to me to feel cared about And appreciated for once. You're a gem and I hope to god that you have a beautiful day! You absolutely amazing person.

Oh god. I'm actually crying. Hha! The little thigs really do mean a lot to me. You beautiful beautiful beautiful person! Mwah!!!!!

Enjoy <3 Was debating what scent to get you for ages! And the book i know you wanted too :)

Ohhh! MBE, you really shouldn't have! The gift is so amazing! I really did want that book! thankyou so much!

It really did make my day! You should have spent that money on yourself! I'm so grateful!! I knew it was you!

I just can't say it enough! thankyou thankyou thankyou! <3

No...i saw you were having a rough time and treated you :) That makes me happy :) Let me know what the book is like and when your review is up

As soon as I read it! I will review it and let you know! Boogaloo is reading it too! Shouldn't take me too long. Im a bit of a book worm! Haha x

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I didn't think we could send messages with gifts any more? I tried to write you a message when I gifted you and live chat said they don't let you do that now :(

Enjoy the book, I really liked it. The sequel's even better IMO

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I didn't think we could send messages with gifts any more? I tried to write you a message when I gifted you and live chat said they don't let you do that now :(

yeah that happened to me a couple of weeks ago but they are letting you again now :) If you do it like DIRECT after placing the order :)

And yeah i did :) Actually dont read it or you will cry more! Haha

Oh stop ;) you're a gem. I'm so bloody grateful! X

Well mrsb your a little angel xxxxx and drurysl02 you glad it cheered you and made u smile

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Well mrsb your a little angel xxxxx and drurysl02 you glad it cheered you and made u smile

Oooohhh i'm really quite the opposite ;) x

Well toy angel atleast lol

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Well toy angel atleast lol

haha ok i aceept that ;) I just need to have money to do it more often!

Wiuld like to do more .snap i need money

I have five people on my 'urgent' to gift list haha!

Ive lost count to many nice people here

ShinySparkle wrote:

Aw it's lovely seeing all this gifting going on! :)

MrsH and MBE, gifting shouldn't be urgent, all good things come to those who wait ;)

But I agree, we could all do with a bit more money! ;)

haha maybe LH could sell money trees? Or at least sex toy voucher trees :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

Aw it's lovely seeing all this gifting going on! :)

MrsH and MBE, gifting shouldn't be urgent, all good things come to those who wait ;)

But I agree, we could all do with a bit more money! ;)

haha maybe LH could sell money trees? Or at least sex toy voucher trees :)

totally agree but its nice though

Awww this is so lovely! Just shows how great, friendly and close-knit community we have ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

gotta love making a person smile :)