The Brand Slam! 🏆

Polls are still displaying a bit funky, but this one is an easy breakdown… :slightly_smiling_face:

Total: 40
Tracey Cox Glass Dildo Set: 36 90%
Ignite Cock Ring: 4 10%

Edit: The polls are displaying properly again! :partying_face:

The results of Round 1 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And the Tracey Cox Glass Dildo Set is the clear winner of this first match-up, winning with a solid 90% of 41 votes. :partying_face::balloon: Poor Ignite Cock Ring, it really didn’t stand a chance against this firm forum favourite.

But the story isn’t over yet… With four more rounds to go there’s still all to play for to see which brand will become the overall winner for this month (and be automatically catapulted to the top of our leaderboard :slightly_smiling_face:).

Here are the toys still waiting for a chance to play:

The Squads:                                             
Team Ignite: Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Butt Plug Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Wand Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Bullet Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function G-Spot Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Ring Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Penis Sleeve Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Team Tracey Cox:
:medal_sports:
Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Power Vibe 6.5 Inch Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug Tracey Cox Supersex Strap-On Pegging Kit (4 Piece) Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Beaded Anal Prober Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Precision Vibrator

Let’s see which will be the lucky ones this week:

2d9i

Ignite Mini Wand
versus
Tracey Cox Strap-On Pegging Kit.

This seems quite a fun one. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 2 :bell:

So… Which of these two do you think is the best?

Winner: Ignite Mini Wand
Go To: Round 3

(as usual, you don’t have to have actually tried either of the toys - you can vote based just on the look and impression of either :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

Round 3

1 Like

Voted for the wand just because it looks a little bit like a small pink microphone and I chuckled at the idea that someones bean might just sing with joy into it… :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s always going to be the pegging option for me. If it’s not a mains wand, it’s not the same for me.

1 Like

Love pegging, so that’s where my vote goes.

1 Like

Only a trickle of votes coming in so far, but it’s been pretty back and forth between the two already. :slightly_smiling_face: They’re currently tied on 6 votes apiece…

I’ve been trying to think of the perfect song, but it turns out all songs are funny. :slightly_smiling_face: My top pick (out of far, far too many) is California Raisins ‘La Bamba’ :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it just me thats amazed that the Strap-On kit isn’t knocking this one out of the park ?

1 Like

We don’t peg, so it’s no good to us. :slightly_smiling_face: We’ve not got this particular mini wand, but for Wand versus Strap-On we have to go for Wand. :slightly_smiling_face:

This one doesn’t seem as popular this week. Only 16 votes so far, but the wand is slightly ahead, 9-7.

1 Like

The results of Round 2 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And the Ignite Mini Wand scrapes in to win our second Tracey Cox v Ignite match-up, securing 56% of only 16 votes. :partying_face::balloon: It’s not a rousing win, but it’s a win nonetheless. :slightly_smiling_face:

That takes the Brand score to one round apiece, with three still in the tank. And here are the toys still waiting for a chance to play:

The Squads: |      |      |      |      |      |      |      |      |
:-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-:
Team Ignite:
:medal_sports: | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Butt Plug75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Bullet Vibrator75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function G-Spot Vibrator75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Ring75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Penis Sleeve75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Egg75x100
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Team Tracey Cox:
:medal_sports: | Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Power Vibe 6.5 Inch75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Beaded Anal Prober75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Precision Vibrator75x100

Let’s see which will be the lucky ones for Round 3…

2d8i

Lovehoney Ignite Vibrating Love Egg
versus
Tracey Cox Supersex Vibrating Butt Plug

Egg v Plug. Let’s see which comes out on top. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 3 :bell:

(as usual, you don’t have to have actually tried either of the toys - you can vote based just on the look and impression of either :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

Ooh, thats going to be an interesting one

1 Like

I’ve gone with the Love Egg. It’s a tough one as Mrs Chimp finds love eggs quite boring, but we don’t pop things in our bums… so the vote has to go to the toy we could maybe get some use out of. :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve gone with the plug. Mrs PB enjoys the egg as an occasional starter, it gets the appetite going but leaves you wanting more… the plug on the other hand can be more like the starter, main and dessert rolled into one :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, i went with that one too. Love eggs can be quite hit or miss for me. But plugs tend to be a win though where im concerned

4 Likes

The only butt plug I have that I’m a big fan of is the Desire Rimming one (which is no longer stocked). Normal vibrations don’t do a lot for me in the back door.

Eggs are definitely not the main event but they can be a lot of fun out and about and get you going for when you get home so that’s where my vote goes.

5 Likes

The Love Egg is pulling ahead, though quite small uptake again this week. If there’s a sudden flurry of late votes I think there’s plenty of chance the Butt Plug can make a comeback. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, it hasn’t so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

:notes: (Working it) 9-5, I think the Love Egg is winning…

Edit: Well, that pun lasted all of 12 seconds. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s now 9-6.

2 Likes

The results of Round 3 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And the Ignite Love Egg took this one with 63% of 16 votes. :partying_face::balloon:

That takes the Brand score to 2-1, with Ignite carving out a small lead. It only needs to win this one and it’s guaranteed to make it through to the next month… No pressure. :slightly_smiling_face:

And here are the toys still waiting for a chance to play:

The Squads: |      |      |      |      |      |      |      |
:-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-:
Team Ignite:
:medal_sports::medal_sports: | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Butt Plug75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Bullet Vibrator75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function G-Spot Vibrator75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Penis Sleeve75x100 | Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Egg75x100
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Team Tracey Cox:
:medal_sports: | Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Power Vibe 6.5 Inch75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Beaded Anal Prober75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On Vibrator75x100 | Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Precision Vibrator75x100

Let’s see which will be the lucky ones for Round 4…

2d7i

Lovehoney Ignite Vibrating Butt Plug
versus
Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Beaded Anal Prober

A treat for the bum fun fans. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 4 :bell:

sticking with Tracey - I do love a probe!

3 Likes

People seem to be leaning towards the vibration over the texture for this one. Very intriguing. I thought the bum hungry caterpillar would be much more popular. :thinking: