The Forum: Digested

Wednesday, 31st March

:pushpin: Hump Day Bulletin Board!

This week’s Hump Day Quiz is here and open to answers. @WillC managed to squeak another win last week by a tiny ½ point to keep his winning streak spinning. :slightly_smiling_face::trophy: But if you know how many laps make up the Indianapolis 500, or what in the world ‘nutty slack’ is, then you should come and have a pop at taking that trophy from him. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s also Round 7 of the Position of the Week head-to-head to vote for. Clitar Hero won again last week with a convincing 85% of the vote, making it a two-time champion, and this week is up against Stairway to Heaven from August 2020. Clitar Hero has had a strong opening, but there’s still all to play for… :slightly_smiling_face:

There has been some great role-play action in the Role-Play Generator this week too. I am a particular fan of the ‘patchy twat’. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also quite liked the dip into the archive last week from the Review Hall of Fame, so I think I’ll include another random one of those this week too. :slightly_smiling_face: Discobot has kindly selected number 269 - which is the :trophy: Winner from July 2014. :tada:

And here’s the list of what the forum thinks are the Top Topics this week… :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/top

And don’t forget to add any other stand-out stuff that you’ve seen on the Forum this week below. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like