Review Hall of Fame

:trophy: by @butterflybee, 28 Jul 2014
Lovehoney Silencer 6 Function USB Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

It’s oh so quiet

The box this bullet comes in is lovely and girly, not intimidating or tacky in the slightest. I wouldn’t find this the least bit scary or daunting. I don’t think that it looks obviously like a bullet, it could easily be mistaken for a normal USB data stick. If anyone were to see it on charge, I don’t think their first thought would be ‘oh a bullet’.

I unscrewed the lid which covers the USB charger and plugged the bullet into my laptop fully expecting to have to wait quite a while for it to be fully charged. I was so surprised when, after only about 25 minutes, the charging indicator light had gone off and it was charged! The indicator light is immensely helpful as I have a few other toys that do not have indicator lights and I have no idea when it is fully charged, or even if it is charging at all!

On turning the bullet on (done with a simple press of the plus button), it is immediately evident that the vibrations from this are much more deep and rumbly than other bullets. I personally prefer deep, rumbly vibrations as they seem to bring me to orgasm much faster. There are a range of speeds and patterns to suit your taste. The description states that there are 6 different speed/pattern settings, but it does feel like there are more when you cycle through them. Sometimes the settings can be a little difficult to cycle though, especially when trying to change from constant vibrations to the patterns.

This is unbelievably quiet, obviously not entirely silent, but the lower settings are barely audible at all. Even the more powerful settings are much much quieter than most bullets. If you live with others and are looking for something that is not going to be heard, then this is absolutely the bullet for you!

My first use of this brought me to orgasm so quickly, I was a little disappointed it was all over so fast. However, it didn’t just bring me to orgasm quickly, it brought me to multiple, very intense, orgasms (which I generally find it hard to achieve). It was quite possibly my best ever experience of a bullet!

I also had a go with it in the shower and, as stated in the description, it is totally waterproof and worked perfectly.

The only thing I did notice is that when the bullet is turned on, the central section (sort of just above and below the silicone band with the + and - controls) lights up. Now this is a fantastic idea for if you use this in the dark; you can easily see which button you are pressing. However, I had it turned on for maybe 15 minutes and noticed that the section that lights up tends to get quite warm. It wasn’t so warm that I couldn’t hold it or anything, but enough for me to feel it and wonder whether it was supposed to do that or not.

I truly love everything about this bullet. Whether you are new to sex toys or more experienced, I think it would suit just about everyone, especially those who are looking for some super quiet fun.

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Everything! It’s practically perfect. Super super quiet!

Cons: Not a dislike as such, but the central section can get warm during use.

Bottom Line: Perfect for just about everyone! By far the quietest bullet I have ever owned.