The Lounge

See, I don’t find these riddles like jokes at all.

I would call them brain teasers.

I guess we see them differently because of our varying sense of humours maybe.

2 Likes

Yes, i think a joke is something intended to make you laugh, a riddle is intended to make you think, and sometimes is witty.

Just been informed our Daughter in Law has tested positive for Covid19 and we
are now having to self isolate as we have been in contact with her.

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear… It really does suck! I’m just getting over it. Watch out for sneezing and headaches that was my first sign. I do hope your all OK x

Oh no! Hope she and you are okay!

We are all fine and hopefully it stays that way.Just cannot believe we have got this far through it and then right as restrictions are about to be lifted, boom.

1 Like

We have both just done another lateral flow test and both still negative which
obviously is a good thing and both feel fine .

5 Likes

I think alot of people are catching at the moment unfortunately. I hope your all alright and she gets better quickly

This has turned into a rod for my own back. I seem to be constantly curating a giant pile of lego. It is genuinely never-ending.

And what do they want for their birthday? More flarking lego…

2 Likes

:rofl: That wonderful feeling of acres of lego!

…And then you clear up

…just accidentally missing a couple of bricks

…which you find with bare feet the next day

…and the day after :joy: - Good Luck!

4 Likes

Message for @Sophie01

You’ve posted 3 pics showing jars full of condoms, but I can’t see any associated posts/threads. What’s the relevance? Swingers celebrating/preparing for the end of the social distancing regulations is my first guess, but go on… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Condoms. I thought did was chocolates! Teach me to not pay attention

5 Likes

Oh yeah haha. Had a thread prewritten but was waiting for my photos to be approved before I posted it. Just put it up now. haha x

@Sophie01 I was hoping the giant jars of condoms were for a similar guessing game to @Lovehoney_Brenna’s ‘Guess the number of Jelly Beans competition’ :smile:

Let’s play ‘guess how much fun @Sophie01 is going to have!’ :crazy_face:

My guess is a 3000 rounds of safe sex fun!

4 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I think depending on how old the condoms are, it may be a water balloon fight and a great way to lose your damage deposit on your apartment!

2 Likes

The jar’s not big enough!
@Sophie01

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife, these were a great choice. I’m so excited for you, there’s no other feeling like receiving a new Greedy Girl!
They are the best! :heart_eyes::drooling_face::rabbit2:

2 Likes

My first greedy girl :heart_eyes: so just a tad excited :grin::joy:

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife Im sure you’ll be smitten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Please don’t keep it to yourself @SteelA1 , it is a discussion definitely worth having and I’m sure people can help you think things through but maybe create your own topic thread or have the discussion in The Lounge if you don’t want to do that as off topic in What cheered me up recently which is a feel good thread and why people were getting upset.

Tagging a few others who responded in case you want to chat here? @Cupc8kes @Ian_Chimp @Rhilee @WillC @Gazza_64

6 Likes